Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

Additional Update: My seed suppliers have Golden Tiger in stock so whenever I get my nutes I’ll be starting my next grow. I’m excited about growing it with it supposedly being so high in THC.CL🍀
Is that Ace seed bank CL? Look like a good one, big yield too.

Their Malawi x Panama is really nice CL. Really strong euphoria, big yield, just no body high of course. Fyi
Sounds really nice I’m just a wake n baker, family responsibilities make it so that’ll work. CL🍀

Here she is CL. Malawi x Panama . Couple years back
20221205_172435.jpg

Thats at 10 weeks, chopped her 12.5

Do you remember how much she yielded? CL🍀
I vegged it for 78 days, it flowered for 73, and yielded 321g (11.32 oz). That works out to 2.13g/day, which was my second most productive plant.

It probably could have flowered a bit longer but the PM was getting out of control (this was before I discovered citric acid) so I took it down. Here it was on harvest day with the fans removed, May 2020:
full

I vegged it for 78 days, it flowered for 73, and yielded 321g (11.32 oz). That works out to 2.13g/day, which was my second most productive plant.

It probably could have flowered a bit longer but the PM was getting out of control (this was before I discovered citric acid) so I took it down. Here it was on harvest day with the fans removed, May 2020:
full
Very Nice! And what a great yield. That’s some impressive growing bro. Do ya remember what kind of nutrients you used? Soil? FF? CL🍀

Sohum is pretty expensive so only go with that if you're doing a plain water grow rather than using nutes.
Yeah it’s just something I kind of kick around in my head.Also using some kind of Sip to make it a pretty much low maintenance grow. If there is such of a thing. lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom