Capt.Lucky's Outdoors Auto Grow 2022 Tangie-Matic 420 Fast Buds

On a serious note Monday I have to go to hospital and get my poop chute scoped. I guess I didn’t study n failed the 💩 poop test. Idk? Anyways it was positive n I’m hoping everything is OK. But I’m not going to let them cut my rear end if it’s not. 🤞CL🍀
Hope your ok Amigo.
That's something to be diligent about. :Namaste:
Take care of yourself.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hope your ok Amigo.
That's something to be diligent about. :Namaste:
Take care of yourself.

Yeah I know but I’m kind of scared I’ve been losing weight and since my last Dr. visit a year and a half ago I was 200lbs. and now I’m 160. Guess I’ll find out Monday. It could be my bile ducts, it’s a long story but in the 90s I got bad blood and hep c + didn’t know so now I got fatty liver. I’ll be happy when all this crap is over. CL🍀

Update: I thought I was having that other procedure but I just found the hospital’s link + I’m having the upper GI endoscopy. I’ve had it done before but not for the same thing. Freaking out a little I’m not sure why a Gen. Med. Dr. would order it. Wish me luck. CL🍀

Update: I thought I was having that other procedure but I just found the hospital’s link + I’m having the upper GI endoscopy. I’ve had it done before but not for the same thing. Freaking out a little I’m not sure why a Gen. Med. Dr. would order it. Wish me luck. CL🍀
Think positive Amigo. :thumb:
Hopefully it's just a precaution and everything will be ok?:love:
Take care. :high-five:

Update: I canceled and got all freaked out over nothing.Smh While I was on the phone canceling I asked which Dr. ordered the test. Well it’s only follow up from a different Dr. so no biggie. Guess I need to cut back on the wake n bake and start writing stuff down. CL🍀

Update: I canceled and got all freaked out over nothing.Smh While I was on the phone canceling I asked which Dr. ordered the test. Well it’s only follow up from a different Dr. so no biggie. Guess I need to cut back on the wake n bake and start writing stuff down. CL🍀
Fantastic :theband::yahoo:

Get on the RSO (cannabis oil) Captain. Works wonders for the liver, helps it regenerate platelets and other proteins that all aid health
Any links on how you make it? I know it’s pretty expensive to buy. Do you know of any studies on it + the liver? Thanks. CL🍀

Any links on how you make it? I know it’s pretty expensive to buy. Do you know of any studies on it + the liver? Thanks. CL🍀
Yes there are studies, I’ll have to find them but they’re out there. Really easy to make and cheap in comparison to buying it.

There are links on 420, there’s not much equipment either tbh, you’ll have a deal of it around the house already.

My dad had liver cancer, I started making RSO for fun just before we found out he had it and then started giving it to him in the regimen suggested by Rick Simpson (hence the RSOil)

Even with the cancer, protein levels and platelets within the liver started to boost on every visit.

It was illegal here then but I told the doctor what we were doing and he smiled and shrugged and said he hadn’t heard me but could tell he was happy.

Its the way Captain. Only problem, just like anything. Throws your tolerance sky high.
I rotate that and making edibles. Just be careful not to over do it friend.
Ive been shaking from RSO from being too high, wife wanted to take me to the hospital because of being in the fetal position 🤣
Also, when you do make it. Outside only. Alcohol and flames dont go together without ventilation bro.
Cheers brother

Its the way Captain. Only problem, just like anything. Throws your tolerance sky high.
I rotate that and making edibles. Just be careful not to over do it friend.
Ive been shaking from RSO from being too high, wife wanted to take me to the hospital because of being in the fetal position 🤣
Also, when you do make it. Outside only. Alcohol and flames dont go together without ventilation bro.
Cheers brother
Thanks bro , I’m thinking this is going to be a Springtime operation. I don’t think I want to be outdoors when it’s in the 20s trying to make it while shivering 🥶. CL.

Like to see how @Bill284 makes his RSO. Think @bluter too.

*NOTE*
extremely dangerous doing it inside the house. This is how i make mine OUTSIDE with plenty of ventilation.

*cheesecloth
*1.5 liter of Everclear
*trim/small buds
* 3 reg size Mason jars
*potable stove (10bucks)
- fill Mason jars half with Everclear and trim/buds
-shake it several times with lid on for couple hours.
- take off lid, cover it with cheesecloth and strain into pot.
-turn portable stove on low, barely simmer until alcohol evaporates
- thats it, RSO

Some folks decarb in the oven before my first step, try both and see what works for you.
Sorry for the ramble..lol
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom