Captain Kronics Blackberry Stealth Grow

dam hope those are fenced in the deer love my berrie patch at this time of yr and with those puprs right under their noses, " sure i love berries but this mj smell s and tastes much better ;) oh wait, they will eat the budds first then move on to the berries to take care of the munchies :) either way they look great, u guys over in the pacific nw are so lucky my out door is about to go into shock we hit the mid 50s over night twice this wk with rain every day too. i am just waiting for a good 2 days of sun and hopefully one more 65deg day so i can harvest with out the water content they have right now.

Sorry for the lack of time in this thread by me... I had to go ahead w/plan B for a couple of reasons, weather, thieves and mold just to name a few bigs.
Besides, everything I am pulling is READY... woo hoo!

I am in the green room for 12 to 15 hours a day right now, that's why I haven't been on here... I haven't been anywhere for that matter... LOL

Rest assured that all is well and I will be posting some pics sooner or later!

I am only here right now to get my pic in the POTM contest... gonna enter my Purple Erkel... wish me luck!

I will talk to you all soon... peace and 420 to all!

Sorry for the lack of time in this thread by me... I had to go ahead w/plan B for a couple of reasons, weather, thieves and mold just to name a few bigs.
Besides, everything I am pulling is READY... woo hoo!

I am in the green room for 12 to 15 hours a day right now, that's why I haven't been on here... I haven't been anywhere for that matter... LOL

Rest assured that all is well and I will be posting some pics sooner or later!

I am only here right now to get my pic in the POTM contest... gonna enter my Purple Erkel... wish me luck!

I will talk to you all soon... peace and 420 to all!

Hold ya to it CK looking forward to those pics ..BC:Rasta:

To all my friends here @ 420... if I still have any... LOL
What a long, strange trip it's been! I am still manicuring, there is light at the end of the tunnel though. :yahoo: So far, I have trimmed about 25 pounds all myself, give or take a few OZs. It would not take nearly as long if I weren't so anal about a finished product that bears my mark!

I have been unable to post any new pics and whatnot as my motherboard took a shite and I have been to busy to fix/replace it as of yet!

I just wanted to stop by, pay my respect to all you 420 freaks :thanks:

Soon, I will put up the pics to finish these threads and start a new one as I am launching a new project, a project of immense possibilities... w00t for me!

I need to get back in the trim room, the shite won't trim itself, no matter how nicely I ask... LOL

Suffice it to say, even through all the adversity of this last outdoor season; I am proud to say that this is hands down the best year I have ever had bar none!

I have to get back to work now but, I hope to be on here regularly from now on since things are slowly coming to an end... WHEW :ganjamon:

To those of you who have kept these threads alive in my absence, :thanks: for being a friend!

I will also be posting pics of all my finished products... I thing some of you will be pleasantly surprised!

See you all soon... peace out and :420: forever!

Very Nice! I have yet to try Cloning. What you've shown is enough to make my mind up. Thanks for the fantastic pics. Will continue checking your progress, so please keep us up to date.
Happy Holidays!

nice job blending with the surroundings.good looking grow.my roots are out door growing before new law. i have 2 strains 30+years old.1-maine mean green,other-burkes beaver bog bud. 1-is skunk hybrid, 2nd is purple 100%indica hash plant.they do fair indoors.best wishes with spring start up jim b

:goodjob:
Kronic, the first 20-30 minutes after pounding some Soud D is killer......hits me behind the nose and forehead and takes me up and up and up.....The taste is stellar and the high is like a rush. (at first) Right up there with Trainwreck as my favorite sativa.....and I'm still smoking some awesome PE......but I save that for bed time......couchlock!

As I said in the other thread I had going:

I haven't felt right about launching another grow thread w/o being able to finish or at the least do my level best to finish this and one other for the 2010 season.

So, here are the only shots I was able to salvage when my motherboard went out... while these are good pics, they were not the ones I had hoped to find... never the less... enjoy!

PS... look for the Captains 2011 show... :thumb:

DSCN21791.JPG

DSCN21721.JPG

DSCN21761.JPG

DSCN2170.JPG

DSCN21732.JPG

DSCN21662.JPG

Purple Erkel:
DSC002744.JPG

Sour Diesel:
DSC002842.JPG

DSCN21842.JPG

Dang, you have raised some healthy ladies there Capt... I still have a soft spot for outdoors and those are making my mouth water.... You grow a mean plant Capt, keep up the good work..... :ganjamon:

been wondering if this one was ever gonna get finished up glad to see it was :D

Looks great friend

Green

Back
Top Bottom