Caramelicious In NorCal

Thanks Propa Gator, pan4, fluorman and l8nightskunk.

We harvested one of the Caramelicious last night.
1006Small.jpg

1008Small.jpg

1010Small.jpg

We came up with the idea of a couple of wardrobe boxes from U-Haul as drying cabinets.
1011Small.jpg

We cut ventilation/access holes in the front.
1016Small.jpg

And strung 3 levels of drying racks inside.
1017Small.jpg

We monitor temp and humidity closely.
1014Small.jpg

Wow nice haul man.:Rasta:
Great idea for a drying cabinet.:goodjob:
Are you going to put a small fan in to circulate the air a little.?
I bet you get 3oz from that.:slide:
I'll rep you as it will let me bro.:cheer:

Pan4
Thanks pan4, we have a fan outside the box blowing in the lower trap door. I didn't get it in the pic, but we're getting good air circulation. I'll keep you posted on the numbers when we get them. I'm thinking closer to 4oz though.

Wow Swampgas,:sorry: I guess having been traveling all over has made me missing some quite beautiful buds you have grown. I apologize sir S. I see that they have come in real nice. Real Nice!!
The inserted photos have me somewhat preplexed as I do not recall her maturing so ahmmm beatifully. Swamp. I am almost wrapped up here, with family and travels the last month.
My regards to your helpers.

JOB WELL DONE!!:surf:

I will be back around full time here next week, darn winter swells :smokin:

Today is my birthday. I've just completed my 55th trip around the sun :)

Thank you flyfishinrock, glad you found the info useful 420zooroot, thanks Mr.GrowitAll, So glad to hear from you Cherma, I've missed you around here. Thanks for stopping by Pitviper420, thanks fluroman and thanks to you too l8nightskunk.

420 Magazine just sent me birthday greetings. How cool is that? Thanks 420 Magazine.

Here's how the grow room looked tonight.
1018Small.jpg

We harvested the 2nd Caramelicious tonight and it turned out to be bigger than the first one. We gave a prayer of thanks before we took her.
We still have some final trim work to do, but we got her hung and drying.
1033Small.jpg

1037Small.jpg

1041Small.jpg

1044Small.jpg

We still have several plants that aren't ready for harvest yet. They are holding up progress, but you just can't rush these things.
1032Small.jpg

1030Small.jpg

1031Small.jpg

The clones are anxiously awaiting their turn in the main grow area, but we have some slow flowering plants in the way at the moment.

1022Small.jpg

Oh my!

Those plants are looking great.

And I see it's your birthday!:happy-birthday:

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!
+REPs for making it - I probably won't.

[EDIT: "You must spread it around some..." Sorry, man, I tried! Oh well, there will be other posts, other times...]

Get a woman about 20-25 years younger. Hopefully, one who has been raised by the Amish, or wolves, or something that has not been so immersed in the whole Hollywood/stripper/whore kind of thing that she hasn't lost all her self-respect and general respect for life.

Your room inspires me to do what my cat tries in mine- sniff, nibble, rub and roll.

Solution: Grow catnip alongside your MJ and let - encourage, even - them to have at it.

A present for you...[/IMG]

Aww... How cute! Can you train one of mine to do that? They don't seem to like papers or rolled things. Although one that I used to have would "steal" my lit cigarettes out of the ashtrays if I wasn't careful (must have been the menthol?). Nothing worse than seeing a cat running full-tilt away from you with a lit cigarette hanging out of its mouth.

and not only avail. from Amsterdam seeds

My thoughts exactly.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes, I really appreciated them.
We appreciate the compliments on the garden as well.

HappyKitty, thank you for the present, that was sweet.

Allglad, whereabouts in the High Desert are you? Maybe we can work something out, so you don't have to deal with Amsterdam. Send me a private message.

TorturedSoul, after reading your post... well, your screen name seems to fit.

Back
Top Bottom