Cav's 2 Testers & An Alien Og Indoor Soil Grow

Thank you bro!! The color and crystals on her fan leaves blow me away, pics don't do her justice. I wish you could check her out in real life.
I(we) looked for the cut(~28-29%) yet didn’t find one, but we run gg4 and a few other really nice strains so no biggie.
I’d hold onto that girl tight

I have a few different strains in my little bean collection that are supposed to hit mid 20%, but I think Alien Og is the highest. I will be taking clones of this one for sure. GG4 packs a mighty punch itself I've never grown it, but I've smoked my fair share. What else are you running?

Last night's harvest I'm calling the strain Devo. It was my mentors nickname back in Vietnam, up until he passed this year. She could've went a little longer but was starting to Hermie. Her trichs were almost all cloudy with a few amber anyways. Here's a small pre view of the haul.
IMG_20181029_141029.jpg
IMG_20181029_140933.jpg
IMG_20181029_141136.jpg

Hate losing buddies! My condolences.

Devo looks good to bad about the herm. Do you know if it was stress or genetics related?

I have a few different strains in my little bean collection that are supposed to hit mid 20%, but I think Alien Og is the highest. I will be taking clones of this one for sure. GG4 packs a mighty punch itself I've never grown it, but I've smoked my fair share. What else are you running?
I only House a few moms usually as do most in our little circle, but we all help find cuts and take turns popping/running new beans. We then decide if it’s worth a solid spot in rotations, who wants it and will it replace something, if everyone agrees or sometimes that mom just changes hands. Usually it’s easy but sometimes not lol.
Right now I have gg4, MK Ultra, Dr Greenthumb G13(multiple that I haven’t for sure locked down a keeper ; I think I know the best one of the bunch to rerun but that was interrupted elsewhere so not a positive keeper we’ll see. Have others that I run regularly but not housed by me. Usually keep a Sour Sunset, and an Orange Space Kandy(a clone only we made of((Agent Orange x Kandy Skunk) x Spacedawg), but I pollinated both of those this year with a Casey Jones x Green Manalishi male and need to get those cuts back from a buddy. Have access to Blue cheese, Spacedawg, Blue OG, Dosido, Space Monkey, and possibly Chocolate Roadkill.

Have a nice little bean collection going also ; a few homemade and a few bought.
Some questionable/controversial breeders
and some more reliable.
Ones I’m most excited to pop are Platinum Cindy , Crockett’s Haze , and Cocoa Puffs.

The gg4 is reliable and easy with good numbers all around ; I was interested to see how she compared to the Alien OG so I’ll be keeping an eye on her. :thumb:

Last night's harvest I'm calling the strain Devo. It was my mentors nickname back in Vietnam, up until he passed this year. She could've went a little longer but was starting to Hermie. Her trichs were almost all cloudy with a few amber anyways. Here's a small pre view of the haul.
IMG_20181029_141029.jpg
IMG_20181029_140933.jpg
IMG_20181029_141136.jpg
Very nice!

Teflon Don: Day 23 since sprouting from soil. This one has been a pain since day 1. She's heat/light and nute sensitive. Not to mention completely ugly lol. I think that's what I like about her most gives her personality. She was starting to get burnt tips, so I lightly flushed her 3days ago. Using 2gal of ph6.5 h2o seems to have done the trick. I don't normally give my plants any nutes during veg I let the soil take care of it. This is the first plant that thought the soil was to hot. If you guys know what's going on with her please let me know lol. I'm not sure what to think.
IMG_20181028_141432.jpg
IMG_20181028_141419.jpg
IMG_20181028_141343.jpg
IMG_20181028_141259.jpg
IMG_20181028_141247.jpg
IMG_20181028_141235.jpg
IMG_20181028_141220.jpg
IMG_20181028_141207.jpg
Hey Scout ! Things are looking great over here and that alien is stacking heavy!
Teflon has some 3-stem tops! I have this in my EM2 plant! Interesting trait or mutant ? Lol

Some autos(not all) do better with over 12-16hrs light in flower sometimes up to 18-22hrs of light. You’d have to ask Breeder. It can affect yields etc. . Not that it matters at this moment, but something to keep in mind.

From my understanding running autos at anything less than 18/6 you rush losing end quality and yield ! Autos aren’t photo dependent so light schedule doesn’t matter as much But the more light you give the better end results you will have! This is from MY research and understanding of autos anyways !

Edit: :passitleft:

Hey Scout ! Things are looking great over here and that alien is stacking heavy!
Teflon has some 3-stem tops! I have this in my EM2 plant! Interesting trait or mutant ? Lol

From my understanding running autos at anything less than 18/6 you rush losing end quality and yield ! Autos aren’t photo dependent so light schedule doesn’t matter as much But the more light you give the better end results you will have! This is from MY research and understanding of autos anyways !

Edit: :passitleft:
That’s my understanding for the most part, but I’ve seen some that supposedly don’t want to flip correctly with that long of a lights on which would seem to say they are photo sensitive to some degree again just something I read back when I tried some. The ones I ran that wasn’t the case and they enjoyed 18hrs on Dinafem Auto Fruit and 20hrs the Himalayan Orange Diesel If memory serves. Neither were very big plants HOD was slightly larger at 2-3oz a plant and DAF was 3/4 -1 3/4oz each ; both had a few duds but the best of each was potent and very tasty. I was just pointing out that he may want to check into that though. I admit I know very little of autos as I decided until they’re more reliable etc I’ll stick to photos.

Sounds like you have a great stable of genetics within reach!! I hope I don't disappoint bro.
Looks like a great run bro!
I didn’t even notice, is the Don a three instead of two top? If so I believe that to be a whirled phyllotaxy as opposed to “normal”
Which is alternating phyllotaxy. If you top it it’ll probably change to alternating from the experience I had. I believe in a sense that’s mutant, but definitely nothing to be alarmed about(again from my own experience as I had no other issues). I can’t really tell if is or not as she’s so short and stacked.

I went and looked the auto lighting issue up in multiple locations to check for differences of opinion and all were fairly consistent. What I read said 16/8 min., but they do best when given 18/6-24/0. One breeder said for best results and heavier yields 20/4 is optimal. It was also stated that “true” autoflowers will flower in 24/0 as the photo period has no bearing on flowering that maturity dictates when flowering starts. So I was given misinformation(most probable) or some are not “true” auto flowers. Either way I apologize if there was any confusion caused scout.

Looks like a great run bro!
I didn’t even notice, is the Don a three instead of two top? If so I believe that to be a whirled phyllotaxy as opposed to “normal”
Which is alternating phyllotaxy. If you top it it’ll probably change to alternating from the experience I had. I believe in a sense that’s mutant, but definitely nothing to be alarmed about(again from my own experience as I had no other issues). I can’t really tell if is or not as she’s so short and stacked.

My EM2 has this happening to 3 tops but I’m in flower and all the others are normal ! I love the look though and looking forward to seeing the tri-tips push out flowers !

I went and looked the auto lighting issue up in multiple locations to check for differences of opinion and all were fairly consistent. What I read said 16/8 min., but they do best when given 18/6-24/0. One breeder said for best results and heavier yields 20/4 is optimal. It was also stated that “true” autoflowers will flower in 24/0 as the photo period has no bearing on flowering that maturity dictates when flowering starts. So I was given misinformation(most probable) or some are not “true” auto flowers. Either way I apologize if there was any confusion caused scout.

This is definitely the most generalized info on autos for sure ! When I first started I did extensive research on autos because that’s what I planned to start with little did I know I through in these 2 so called “autos” lol that are now just monsterous bushes pushing out some lovely pistils and a pleasant smell this far!

With my autos I started them on 20/4 and then changed them to 18/6 after a week just to save on hydro a bit. I think I will continue to run my autos on the 18/6 light schedule cause that works best for me and I had good results !

Ya the Don has 3 tops and is still early in veg, gonna grow it out and see what happens. I started germing 2 Warrior Kush F3 beans a few hours ago. Using the tried and true paper towel method no soaking before hand. I've honestly never soaked a seed before putting it in paper towel why start now.

Hi :hug:
Depends on how you look at it lol
It is 3am and I should be a sleep.....
I will go in a moment lol
All is well. Just so excited I guess about the new life unfolding. I am in the process of waiting.
All well in your end? Big hugs to little one
He is a champ :hug:

Back
Top Bottom