CC's First Grow- Big Bang & AK47

Lookin good CC.... I love that fat lil bush... she gonna be a bayou belle her, yeah? Pretty as nightshade, but much more sweet ;)

Oui, mon tit fille here gonna be dat.

Put he screen up. Lil early, but couldn't wait.
SCROG_Day_1c.jpg

SCROG_Day1b.jpg

+reps sir. Nice SCRoG you got lined up. Girl is looking very nice. Cant wait til you start training her on that screen. :)
Thanks Spimp! Man, after seeing some of these grow journals, I know green (pun intended). I'm getting anxious...grow baby grow.

Lookin good frere, just make sure you can get your hands under that screen for training and defol and feeding ;)
I've got 10" of space. Think that's enough? I've got it so high so I don't have to stoop & the plant's height is adjustable.

Probably fine as long as you can easily reach under the net all the way back and maneuver around to train, prune, etc... you know how we tend to be built, stocky... I'd probably leave 10 - 14" myself, but I have fibro so want a bit of extra room in case I'm having a more "twitchy/spasmy" day. :)

Thanks Spimp! Man, after seeing some of these grow journals, I know green (pun intended). I'm getting anxious...grow baby grow.
I meant "I" am green. Lol.

Ohhh, petite jolie gonna be one fat fille soon, her... looks good mon frere, she'll be puttin out a layer a blooms then buds before you know it... non, I lie, you'll know it... first grows are all about "merde, allez... faster you, toot suit, go go", lol... but you got her rolling into the end game now ;)

...first grows are all about "merde, allez... faster you, toot suit, go go", lol... but you got her rolling into the end game now ;)
Yeah, for true. Between the dog eating the AK-47 & losing the diesel both in this grow, I've said merde & worse a few times.

So for future fellow new guys, here's what I've learned so far (the hard way):

1. Do NOT over water.
2. Though obsessed, force yourself to be fairly hands off. Especially seedlings.
3. There are many techniques & tricks. Keep it simple. Space lab looking stuff is not for me.
4. Choose a method, read related grow journals, ect.
5. Do NOT pamper seedlings too much. The more you handle them, the more chances of uprooting or breaking stems.
6. Dare to try new tech's, nutes, etc. I have used HID lighting, LST'g, Super Cropping & SCroG all new to me; all used this grow & I'm happy. I will get 2+ oz./plant (knock on wood) as opposed to 1/2 that. (Few reps for all that ahem, ahem). Lol.
HYDRO issues:
7. I like rockwool cubes better than Hydroton. The latter has caught some roots.
8. You have to use more than just "BLOOM". Lol. I discovered you need all. (laughter stops). Grow/Micro/Bloom, CalMg, Super Thrive, & Hydrozyme seem to be my winning (as in not killing off) combo.
9. Ph matters.
10. You get what ya pay for bruda.
11 I hate seedlings & I know now that they know it.

I'm sure I'll add to this immensely, but my grow rage is better now. If I was still a biker, that'd be my road name: Grow Rager. Lol.
Off to play "Puff puff pass" with the Mrs.

After more advise & Grow Journal reading, I've decided to spread her out more before I put the screen up. A week more. I think it'll be easier & worth it. More pics when she hits the screen.

Back
Top Bottom