System Cleaner – Enzymes Komplete Natural Cleaner
Light Ballast – LUMA 1000 Watt Dimmable
Light Grow – LUMA MH1000W TT76 6K
Light Bloom – LU1000W/ET75/HO
Air Filter – 4" Active carbon filter
Feed Pump – Bomba800
Air Pump – Active AQUA single port pump

3 Strains, 10 Plants.

7 Bubba Kush, 2 White Fire and 1 Blue Fire.
(that one is reportedly sweet)

Put them on the table on Feb 10th, switched the light to 12/12 on Feb 28th.

This was at that time.

as i go thru the process of growing my dubage, i am blessed to learn and learn and learn...

i started this crop (crop #4) with 7 little clones i got off a Bubba Kush mother. i took her off the last crop i grew, she was the only clone i got to survive.

as those who read my last journal you know i was infested with spider mites. the got onto the mother and then the clones i took off her.
as i harvested the crop i tried to rid the house of the mites, tossed the mother plant out, into the snow. i did keep 7 clone babies that i intended to try and clean up. the were in cubes and easily dunkable into the drink.

i started them in feb and was blessed with a gift from my buddy with the white and blue fire clones.

i ordered predatory mites as i was not able to get them off the clones and watched as they were quite noneffective for a couple weeks. more research and i learned about humidity and the importance of it for the predators.
i got a small disposable humidifier and fired it up.

the humidity went from non existing to 70% - 80%, the predators got busy and boy oh boy did the plants! they exploded, they doubled in size in a few days and the day before i switched the light, i pulled a bunch more clones. need more mothers.

here they are in the dome, developing their roots...

and a week later when i got them into some dirt.

so far so good.

crop 4 Mar 14th.jpg

as you can see in the picture there are a bunch of packets of the predatory mites laying about, some have been dumped out onto tissues.
i was trying to get the feeding frenzy going.

This was Mar 21st.

they are about 40 days old, on 12/12 light for 20 days. just about to start week 4.

can you really tell the age of a clone? when does day one start? when the roots bust out of the side of the cube? when you put in under the big light? who knows???

Crop 4 Week 4 full pic.jpgCrop 4 Week 4 bud pic.jpg

the crop and a close up of a bud.

Seems like the temp is quite high in the mother tent. Could cause troubles down the road.
Plants look good!

thanks, i am still tweaking that, it is all new, have yet to install any type of controls.
my goal it to keep 4 or 5 girls and maybe the babies as they are getting ready to go into the big tent.
not sure if that is going to go the way i want, may need to create another spot for temp plants...

i want to have them nice and big for the day they go into the big tent, so i can just go into 12/12, or just a few days of 18.

looking for quick turn around on the big tent, edibles take a fair amount of stash, but sure worth the extra work.

thanks, i am still tweaking that, it is all new, have yet to install any type of controls.
my goal it to keep 4 or 5 girls and maybe the babies as they are getting ready to go into the big tent.
not sure if that is going to go the way i want, may need to create another spot for temp plants...

i want to have them nice and big for the day they go into the big tent, so i can just go into 12/12, or just a few days of 18.

looking for quick turn around on the big tent, edibles take a fair amount of stash, but sure worth the extra work.

More tents more plants more plants more work!
What kind of edibles do you make?

thanks for the good word!

going to work until i die, pretty sure of that.

we infused butter, make cookies sometimes. don't want to eat that many cookies, so I infuse MCT oil mostly.

MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) is the best part of coconut oil, nice part is that it is tasteless and it stays liquid at room temp.

i eat it by the spoonful, can be used any way the oil can be used (keep the heat down) or even topically, great on the sore knees and back.

MCT_Infused.jpg
*Edit - got lucky last weekend and found a MagicalButter Machine on kijji for $50.00. dropped everything and ran out to get it.
was just using the stove top method, super happy.

Back
Top Bottom