CFL Wardrobe Grow Closet

Looks fantastic! Nice and healthy.

The yellowing and browning of your leaf tips is a sign of nutrient burn, is this old or new nutrient burn? If it is new nutrient burn I would slightly reduce the amount of nutrients you are feeding.

From 3-4 weeks ago king.

Any way you could rig up some kind of home made reflector for the cfl's? I know in some of the recent pics it looks like lots of light is being lost upwards (your plant doesn't seem to mind!) but it might help you get the most out of those cfl's till you are ready to move on. It seems like you are running about 250w of cfl?

The last couple weeks I find the most boring in terms of 12/12 hence why I haven't updated in a while.

I'm honestly pretty annoyed that she didn't really bush out, I still have a lot of room in my cab.
But thinking back this plant had a pretty slim chance of making it, The seed I used was very immature and this could perhaps be the reasoning behind my slow growth. Kind of crazy to know that she's 5 months old!

She's currently 40 days or so into 12/12.

Pictures !

20140201_112832.jpg

20140201_112925.jpg

20140201_113255.jpg

20140201_113312.jpg

20140201_113317.jpg

20140201_113258.jpg

20140201_113330.jpg

20140201_113248.jpg

20140201_112957.jpg

20140201_112953.jpg

20140201_112928.jpg

20140201_112906.jpg

your girl looks very nice; growing under only cfl's is actually hard and takes alot of patience...you should be very pleased and proud how you've done so far imo. The colors are absolutely gorgeous

Welcome aboard Away.

My lights don't weight too much. Maybe a pound if that... 7kg is a lot of weight. I would reinforce it if you feel slightly unsure. Better to be safe than sorry and end up ruining that beautiful led light panel you have!

Critical Jack is a strain that is going to yield for you if you treat her properly, take a look at this guys work with her done with the same CFL setup as mine for the most part

Welcome aboard Away.

My lights don't weight too much. Maybe a pound if that... 7kg is a lot of weight. I would reinforce it if you feel slightly unsure. Better to be safe than sorry and end up ruining that beautiful led light panel you have!

Critical Jack is a strain that is going to yield for you if you treat her properly, take a look at this guys work with her done with the same CFL setup as mine for the most part

ahh i see its hard to compare then.. Yeah that was also my first thought.. better safe than sorry! :thumb:

Damn that plant looks freaky!!
I would love to know how much yield he got! :adore:
I'm not planning on topping mine.. i will just LST them as well as i can, since its my first grow, so i can get to know the whole growing thing ;)

Hi all newbie here... Just gonna be checking in once in awhile to see how your cfl grows are coming along.... So far so good looks like you got a good system going... stick with it and record everything daily.... Have you been working from seed each time or are you cloning? Keep on keeping on... :)

Your plant either has heat stress or a magnesium deficiency. What are your grow area temperature and humidity? To treat a magnesium deficiency give your plant 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts.

Back
Top Bottom