CFL Wardrobe Grow Closet

wow amazing dude! been catching up on your journal, even went back to the plastic tub days you started out with. you hav same origins as myself, as i started in same tub container for beg. of grow. (now i keep it around for clones or mother)
I'm digging the progression in your grow,you've been uhber patient with this last lady which by the way is looking quite niiiiiiiiiice!!
I need my link in the signature ( still learning )
but I do have a journal as well...!
again great job dude and keep your head up, you are blowing away the naysayers that claim cfl's are a waste of time and bogus. we need more of you on our team to show hard work pays!! congrats and solute!
cheers!

Harvest

Well I got 134 grams of wet weight so about I yielded about an ounce of dry smoke.
It looks and smells fantastic, 14 day pure water cure was done to rid of any access nutrients.

I'm not finished with this closet yet so mods please don't put this in the 'completed' journals.

20140228_152851.jpg

20140301_100539.jpg

20140301_100311.jpg

20140301_100324.jpg

20140301_100515.jpg

20140301_102145.jpg

20140301_102156.jpg

20140301_102207.jpg

20140301_102225.jpg

20140301_102305.jpg

20140301_102302.jpg

20140301_102257.jpg

20140301_102225.jpg

Hello everyone and thanks for the kind comments.

I haven't done anything since the chop, She's actually still in the pot as I was planning on doing a reveg but got extremely lazy.

She's been sitting in my room near a little blue led light and still alive, does anyone think I could reveg her still? I left little nugs on the bottom like everyone has suggested. She was harvested 14 days ago or so.

Btw. The smoke is fantastic, but I don't think I nailed it as well as the weed I originally found the seed in, Still some great medicine for CFLS though ;)

I would love to see the reveg if you do it. Why not? If it doesn't work just have a backup plan?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone,

Some of you might remember me from my other thread with my double stacked rubbermaid design, Long story short I decided to scrap it and move onto something bigger and better.

Here's what I'm working with now, Thinking about getting another 4 cfls to bump the total wattage up to 276 but I won't bother until I put my rockstar into flower.

bj2b.jpg

n9j3.jpg

The strains I'm working with is BC Chemo and Rockstar, The Chemo is nearly finished as she was started in my rubbbermaid design and finished in the closet, just look at the growth since she was introduced into her new home!

Before the CFL closet and after (Chemo)
slfb.jpg

30 days later
nnmd2.jpg

Chemo from a couple days ago
xose.jpg

korc.jpg

rx45.jpg

My rockstar has been vegged under a 42 watt cfl for 2 months, I just don't have anywhere else to grow her for now so she's pretty small in comparison to how old she is, but once her sister finishes she'll be taking over the closet for the remainder of veg. Lots of LST will be applied, just not for the moment because dumb old me snapped her stem in the last attempt :S

I plan on going for at least 4-5 ounces off her when all is said and done, I will only be growing one plant at a time to hopefully increase my yield.

Pictures of Rockstar

eel4.jpg

la35.jpg

clcf.jpg

I'm using Perlite as my medium along with vermiculite (only because the store ran out of perlite) and I'm going to try to do a bit of lst and perhaps supercropping along the way, Anything to keep the canopy a desired height (may look into scrogging)

For nutrients I'm using the 3 part General Hydroponic series and my plants seems to be doing just fine.

Here's the harvest from my first plant ever grown, This is the Holy Grail Kush that had quiet a life. Amazed I ended up taking her all the way through flower. It's actually some great smoke, I love the taste :) Too bad I only ended up with 11 grams of it.

vn5d.jpg

s8tz.jpg

qh69.jpg

xs9o.jpg

That's all for now, Hopefully I get an audience this time instead of two people.
Shout out to KingJohnC and closetorganic :p

Why only 11gs? Lack of nutes, light? Anything you could have done to increase the yield?

Why only 11gs? Lack of nutes, light? Anything you could have done to increase the yield?

That was my very first plant ever.
She had an extremely bumpy ride, 11 grams is lucky considering what she went through :p

Back
Top Bottom