Charlotte's Web Availability?

joetherag42

Does anyone know where I can find some Charlotte's Web seeds? Are there any close strains that are high in CBD and low in THC? I already make RSO out of a strong Indica to treat my Leukemia. However, It really gets me stoned for a long time and I need to work and that involves driving. Thanks

Does anyone know where I can find some Charlotte's Web seeds? Are there any close strains that are high in CBD and low in THC? I already make RSO out of a strong Indica to treat my Leukemia. However, It really gets me stoned for a long time and I need to work and that involves driving. Thanks

I see that this post is from quite sometime ago but if still interested I run and own a growing collective in Washington St. Unfortunately by law I can only work with Washington patients but I do carry a few cbd strains including a Remedy pheno that tests at .48 thc and 14.02 cbd Remedy Greenhouse #2 Lot 001 | Analytical 360
and Remedy RSO at 3.4 thc and 67.6 cbd RSO Remedy Greenhouse | Analytical 360

Hope all is well and that you find what you need
Kevin @ hesperides collective

I live in Colorado am a red card holder and caregiver. I haven't been able to locate seeds and/or clones with high cbd's. I finally got some shingle killing bud and the pain of shingles. If anyone knows where I can find seeds or clones for charlotte web or other very high in cbd strains please reply. Thank you very much I'm new member on this blog but put my first seed in ground in 1968....peace and high times

I may have found what I was looking for.
The first link below is for a strain from Israel called AVIDEKEL. It is High CBD and Low THC.
The second link also has High CBD and Low THC seeds.
They have Charlotte's Web listed, however who knows if it is the real thing or something with similar characteristics.
Also there is a strain called Shark Shock. It is a 50/50 mix of 6% THC and CBD
Just got one seed of Shark Shock and it germinated right away and is 9" tall now.
Time will tell when the harvest is analyzed.
Hope this helps those looking for strains with the Low THC and High CBD's. Enjoy

I live in Colorado am a red card holder and caregiver. I haven't been able to locate seeds and/or clones with high cbd's. I finally got some shingle killing bud and the pain of shingles. If anyone knows where I can find seeds or clones for charlotte web or other very high in cbd strains please reply. Thank you very much I'm new member on this blog but put my first seed in ground in 1968....peace and high times

There is a group of breeders developing quality mid range cbd strains in Canada.. the cbd crew. They have about 6 strains at the moment and you could find seeds online through the their website, CBDcrew.org
I've had their Nordle in my strain stock for quite sometime.. great producer and more of a sativa type high. averages 8% cbd 6% thc

Hope all is well and that this helps,
Kevin @ Hesperides Collective

A few weeks ago I visited a grower that says he has the Charolette's Web. It was last tested in the last grow at 23% CBD and .5 THC. He has a test run going now in 2 stages of production. I am not sure if he is letting clones out or just making meds.

A few weeks ago I visited a grower that says he has the Charolette's Web. It was last tested in the last grow at 23% CBD and .5 THC. He has a test run going now in 2 stages of production. I am not sure if he is letting clones out or just making meds.

Would you mind sending me a pm with the info on the charlottes web clones in the Bay Area? I have been having a hard time finding any.

Would you mind sending me a pm with the info on the charlottes web clones in the Bay Area? I have been having a hard time finding any.

I talked to a representative of the Stanley Brothers in Colorado Springs, Co about a month ago.
They assured me that they have not provided the seeds nor clones for the Charlotte's Web that they developed.
He further went on to say that if someone is selling seeds or clones with their CW name on it, it is a FAKE, or breed to similar characteristics.
I am sure who ever the grower is that says he has , "Charlotte's Web, his CW is LIKE CW, as it has the same characteristics as the real thing.

The AVIDEKEL strain which is from ISREAL is also high CBD. Hope others will find this information will find it useful.
The specifications for CBD's and THC in the AVIDEKEL is almost exactly the same as Charlotte's Web.
I have some of each strain and the one that is "LIKE Charlotte's web is a few weeks from going into flower.
The Avidekel clones are doing nice and should be ready to flower in two months.
Be careful about the Charlotte's web they provide. Of the seven I put out to flower five turned to males. I traded the female for a Shiatsu and the last one is flowering in my outside Aquapoinic Grow Tray. It is over two feet tall now and looking marvelous.
Here is what they say about it: It does not get you high its 0.01% THC it is pure CBD 10.00% if you watch the CNN show "Weed" with dr. Sanjay Gupta explains the Charlotte web strain. Flowering indoor: 9-10 weeks, yield 800-900 gr / sqm Flowering outdoor: end of November

It's important to understand that buying and growing out seeds of a CBD strain doesn't mean that they ALL will have high CBD/low THC. At all. You will get widely-varying chemical profiles. Even 'stable' strains will vary. You will have to lab test an entire group and select for the best CBD/THC levels. It sucks that the Charlotte's Web producers are hoarding it.

I know that the AC/DC phenotype of Cannatonic has a 20:1 CBD to THC ratio. It is also known as Oracle in some areas. I've seen it start to show up in Portland area dispensaries.

:ciao: Joetherag42,

I read your first post where you stated you were getting stoned when taking the RSO. Could it be that you are dosing it incorrectly? Are you using the "tacking" method?

Here is a great thread that has a tutorial on dosing, and be sure to check out the other Oil thread that you will find in 420 Motoco's signature:

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I hope this helps you, I know you posted sometime ago but hopefully you're still reading.

:circle-of-love:

Sucks that someone has to try to monopolize a pheno, but, greed does that to people. Thankfully i live in the nw where cbd phenos are starting to show up and people are trying to make sure that patients have access to these phenos. I just got a so called "charlotte's web" we'll see how it tests. .;-)

I noticed today on Leafly that many of the PNW clubs now have AC/DC clones available (a very high-CBD clone-only of Cannatonic). Supposedly has 20%+ CBD and less than 1% THC, so it is a great alternative to Charlotte's Web. I will be lab-testing the finished flowers of it in a month or so. Leafly has listings on where to get these clones in Portland or Seattle.

i heard the Stanley Bros in Colorado had the real deal.but do not give out clones.i know its out there maybe called r4 or ac/dc now.please let me know if you hear where i can find clones.

I have twelve Like Charlotte's Web clones I did from some seedlings I grew to over two feet tall. Test flowering three They did not test out too good as far as the CBD to THC ratio is concerned.
I think the THC tested out as 7.21% and the CBD tested as .33%.
I grew two AC/DC and harvested them last night and am going to do the High CBD Oil extract when cured.
It tested out as .46% THC, and 12.24%CBD.
I have some AVIDEKEL seeds, and also HarleySu, which is a Cross of Harlequin and Sour Tsunami seeds. Both are supposed to be in the same characteristics of CBD to THC as the original Charlotte's Web.
I have ten "Like Charlotte's Web" seeds left.
I also have one AVIDEKEL plant I am growing into a Mother Plant.
So far to all my forum friends, the AC/DC looks the best of what I have grown and tested out. I am picking up some more clones of it in LA next week. I know the source is solid as I have had them tested out when flowering.

I will have some clones of both AC/DC and Avidekel in a few weeks.
I have an ample supply of "Like Charlotte's Web" clones available and willing to give them for free to qualified patients with Cancer, Leukemia or other serious illness's. Next week I will have each of the clones tested before I flower them or give them away. They are all numbered. Hopefully some of them have better ratios of CBD to THC.

When I was first diagnosed seven years ago with CLL Leukemia, some one on a local CL add site gave me what I needed to grow and make some oil. My Leukemia is in remission at stage 0 now. Jesus :thanks::thanks:

I will have some clones of both AC/DC and Avidekel in a few weeks.
I have an ample supply of "Like Charlotte's Web" clones available and willing to give them for free to qualified patients with Cancer, Leukemia or other serious illness's. Next week I will have each of the clones tested before I flower them or give them away. They are all numbered. Hopefully some of them have better ratios of CBD to THC.

When I was first diagnosed seven years ago with CLL Leukemia, some one on a local CL add site gave me what I needed to grow and make some oil. My Leukemia is in remission at stage 0 now. Jesus :thanks::thanks:

That's great news on the remission, I'll send you a pm regarding the clones.

Sorry everyone, I should have read the posting guidelines a bit closer. I am not able to sell or give away any clones, seeds or anything related to them. I would suggest anyone wanting a high CBD items to go to one of the Sponsors of 420magazine and purchase seeds from them. Sorry again.

Back
Top Bottom