Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

Congrats on the harvest.
congrats bud nice harvest beautiful buds im really interested in that sour bubba it looks deadly looking at yours has me very excited for October enjoy brother. :)
Hooray for harvest day!
Thanks guys! This was actually a weird couple of harvests for me. In the past chopping down my girls was like, resetting. No more plants to really feed, just some cleaning up. Now it’s the opposite. I chopped two plants down and life still goes on in all gardens. I think I’m gonna like having harvests and drying as part of my weekly routine.

That’s what I’m waiting for too.
Me too! Get us a detailed smoke report.
Looks killer. Interested to hear what you think of her.
Yeah This Sour Bubba has been on the top of a lot of people’s lists to try, or find a smoke report of. I think I’m still 2 days away from trying this sample bud. I’ve got it drying in front of my exhaust fan. I just took it down and gave it a little dry trim. Still very soft, should be ready to smoke in 2 more days.

I’m happy with it. They flowered out under just the 240w cob panel instead of both the cob and the 204w broad spectrum blurple, so much less power.

ive still got at least 3oz of the last NL so... not hurting for that flower. This Sour Bubba really reminds me a lot of the Cookies n Chem. It’s got the same sticky, oozy resin content. It’s gotta be the chem genetics, they just always come out.

I’ll sit down and fire up a couple of bong bowls off of that tester. I’ll have a really good idea of what we’re all lookin at then. I can tell this jar is gonna be loud though. The quick dry tester even has a pleasant smell to it.

Alright folks, the sour Bubba tester is dry enough to vape tonight. I’m grinding it and packing it in the oven as I type this(I’m very talented).

ground up, the kush terps come out very strong. Where the buds are almost 100% fuel smelling, this ground bud is sort of right down the middle of chemical kush/diesel fuel. It’s got the initial sour hit on the nose, but it finishes out smelling almost completely kush

I’m on temp setting 2 on my pax2, and it’s vaping really smooth. Normally the cookies n chem gets a little harsh on the higher settings so we’ll see. Nice big vape clouds, so you know the resin content is there in this sour bubba. Just shifted to temp 3, now the cannabinoids should really be vaporizing

Back
Top Bottom