Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

I’ve learned to love the pax2, but at first I didn’t like it at all. I had to buy a couple aftermarket parts for it when I first got it. It hits good now, I just wish I could hit it harder. I’m used to the intake of like a wood box and whip type vape where you can pull huge huge hits. This pax seriously limits my per-toke inhalation.

I’m tempted to say I’m getting bigger clouds than the Cookies n Chem. I’m on setting 4 now and there’s basically smoke coming out on the exhale. Very very thick vapor clouds. The head high is starting to come on strong now

Oh man, this is some strong weed. Katsu wasn’t lyin’. As soon as I put the pax on 4 I started to get the 1,000 yard stare. It’s got this little something different than the cookies n chem. The cookies n chem is very introverted, it gives you the chills you know? This sour bubba gives you more like, a pressure on your face feeling. More relaxing for sure, even without a cure. The existential part of it isn’t exactly a fear or worry... it’s more like in the body. Like butterflies.

@Pennywise I start out with mine on 360, I go up incrementally as the pulls start to diminish in density of vapor. I max out at 420 where I pull it till it stops giving off good clouds.

Okay, I’ve got a big garden update today.

let’s start in the veg tent. Today I pulled a bunch of stuff out for watering and transplanting. I put a Star Pupil into a 3 gallon of promix a few days ago, and today I put a Sour Bubba clone into a 3 gallon bag of coot mix. She’ll be the first organic plant in flower. I did some heavy restructuring to the Star Pupil clone. Gotta get her to try and grow upwards instead of a million tiny nodes. There’s a shot in here of my Cookies n Chem pheno1 that will be going into flower in a few short weeks. And lastly will be my Dark Devil auto. Day 44, and not a pistil in sight. I hope she’s a purple pheno, cause she’s gonna be huge. I supercropped her top today. She’s gotta get those other branches up into the main canopy now.

Now let’s check out the flowers. The Xanadu is day 28 today and the Grandpa Glue is just shy of 7 weeks at day 47. I’m really liking how the Xanny is looking now that she’s in flower, really bushy with thin fingers. She smells like kush already too. She’s also got this big long white pistils, hopefully her flowers turn out quite fat. The GG is just a freakin stunner. Every day I’m more excited to see how the product turns out. I’m just watching her grow, completely elated. Can’t wait to get an organic clone of her in flower. She’s not gonna yield huge, but she’s going completely to the personal stash. I’ll only be handing out tasters.

That’s pretty much all I got. The Cookies n Chem pheno2 is day 3 of flower today, I didn’t take any pictures cause she looks the same.

Tell me about it, my GG is staring me in the face. I don’t think she’s gonna go very long passed 8 weeks. She doesn’t have any amber yet, but she’s got very little clear trichome heads.

Back
Top Bottom