Chef De Green Does It All: Reveg, Clones, Autos & Photos

I snapped a couple pictures of a bud I harvested off the Colorado Cookies auto I'm growing. It sprouted 75 days ago. The breeder in their description says 77 days post sprout is the magic number. To me I'm seeing quite a number of clear trichromes so I'm asking for a second opinion. What do you guys and gals think?

I snapped a couple pictures of a bud I harvested off the Colorado Cookies auto I'm growing. It sprouted 75 days ago. The breeder in their description says 77 days post sprout is the magic number. To me I'm seeing quite a number of clear trichromes so I'm asking for a second opinion. What do you guys and gals think?
My personal opinion is that an auto would still have to run 7/8 weeks after it begins to bloom (depending on genetics, of course). That would put it around 12/13 weeks total. Just my opinion of course so I would let the clears run to milky and you should have some ambers by then.

That would put it around 12/13 weeks total. Just my opinion of course so I would let the clears run to milky and you should have some ambers by then.
On Thursday she will be at the end of 11 weeks. So I'm thinking @MagicJim that you're spot on with your analysis. I think in another week there will be a bunch more milky trichromes. In two week (week 13) I might see a few amber popping up.

@ilikemsticky
it looks like it should go a little more but autos can be funny and turn quick so keep an eye sure is a pretty one nice and frosty.

I've noticed in the past that with some autos they can go from clear to cloudy in just a couple days so you're right I need to keep an eye on her.

Okay, I’ve got a big garden update today.

let’s start in the veg tent. Today I pulled a bunch of stuff out for watering and transplanting. I put a Star Pupil into a 3 gallon of promix a few days ago, and today I put a Sour Bubba clone into a 3 gallon bag of coot mix. She’ll be the first organic plant in flower. I did some heavy restructuring to the Star Pupil clone. Gotta get her to try and grow upwards instead of a million tiny nodes. There’s a shot in here of my Cookies n Chem pheno1 that will be going into flower in a few short weeks. And lastly will be my Dark Devil auto. Day 44, and not a pistil in sight. I hope she’s a purple pheno, cause she’s gonna be huge. I supercropped her top today. She’s gotta get those other branches up into the main canopy now.

Now let’s check out the flowers. The Xanadu is day 28 today and the Grandpa Glue is just shy of 7 weeks at day 47. I’m really liking how the Xanny is looking now that she’s in flower, really bushy with thin fingers. She smells like kush already too. She’s also got this big long white pistils, hopefully her flowers turn out quite fat. The GG is just a freakin stunner. Every day I’m more excited to see how the product turns out. I’m just watching her grow, completely elated. Can’t wait to get an organic clone of her in flower. She’s not gonna yield huge, but she’s going completely to the personal stash. I’ll only be handing out tasters.

That’s pretty much all I got. The Cookies n Chem pheno2 is day 3 of flower today, I didn’t take any pictures cause she looks the same.
Chef, please put me on the list for one of the Grandpa Glue testers! :laughtwo:

Have you checked with @Grandpa Tokin to see how long he lets his Grandpa Glue plants run? He's been growing them forever.
Good call Beez, thanks for calling grandpa in.
If it’s a cut from mine, I don’t go much past 8 weeks. :cheesygrinsmiley:
That’s in DWC...I don’t know if it’s different in soil.

PS. Looks lovely in here!
Thanks Grandpa! I think she’ll be coming down in 7-10 days! She looks very close. It’s not a cut, but an s1.

Chef, please put me on the list for one of the Grandpa Glue testers! :laughtwo:
:laugh: See, you cultivate... so for you’d it’d have to be a trade.
that's most likely a very long list stage :)
Oh not too long, I try not to spread my produce too thin..... but I’m sure everyone is going to want to try the grandpa glue
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All looking good Chef. I broke out my GG #4 from a grandpa clone I grew out last year. It finally put me down late in the day.
Thanks Jim! yeah I had heard that the GG wasn’t your favorite. Any reason for that?

Good news is, I’ve got a clone rooted and in soil. Once she’s 8” tall I’ll chop her in half for my next clone. The first will become a bonsai mom.

@beez0404 that Colorado Cookies looks great albeit unfinished. Looks like she’s turning out as good as you had hoped, even with the worrisome start.

I feel that plants tend to finish quicker in hydro set ups. i know a guy that never ran anything past 8 weeks when doing hydro. Even things that I took to 10 weeks his was ready at 8 or so.
I’m going to let her get to the ripeness that I like, so we’ll see how long that takes. Though, if I were a betting man, I would bet a week or less. She’s swelling up and flopping over, can’t be much longer.

My MC plants are nearly hydro..

Wish we could all enjoy it together when it comes down(safely at a 6ft distance). I’ll have to indulge for all of us:cheesygrinsmiley:

I can’t wait to see how she flowers in organic soil. Her sugar leaves are crazy... I can’t hardy squash the trichomes for a sniff, they’re rock solid.

Back
Top Bottom