Chronic Lights - White Widow x Big Bud - Hydro - Grow Journal - 1st Time!

Yeah, i just spray the medium itself. You can spray the leaves, but most people would only do that at lights out. I'm sure by morning they'll dry a little and perk right back up

20150408_190122.jpg
20150331_230605.jpg
The Browning on some off my ladies leaves is all from nute splash and the lights burning them from the water being on the leaves

Yeah, when i water under the screen, it splashes all over the undergrowth. I just use a funnel attached to garden hose, so it can get messy sometimes. Once i defol in a couple weeks, I'll be able to see all the splash damage

Hi guys... This is Dennise... I'm now journaling for Perfect Gardens but IMO they are still a bit to small for any nutes yet... I use Fox Farms but I don't start adding nutes till my girls start asking for them and I have never added any at this stage.... I would flush them and let them dry out between watering pretty well and let them get their legs under them before you start adding the nutes......:circle-of-love:

that's def the problem.... sprayed the leafs with the Nutes not knowing.... Told you Peyton I didn't know what I was doing...

We all started out not knowing any better...that's what everyone is here for...it wasn't too long ago I killed 3 ladies grew two of them in the same pot all kinds of dumb things not knowing what I was doing grew them in make grow but thanks to Peyton and everyone on here things are going smoothly for me so I'm still new but pretty soon everyone on here will have u growing like a seasoned pro...

I wouldn't go crazy with it but I would make sure the nutes were pretty watered down..... and if they are holding their own I would let it ride and watch them.... but I don't think I would add any more nutes for a while.... Good luck....:circle-of-love:

You don't need perlite if you're using hydroton. Flushing isn't a bad thing or last resort, usually when you start having problems, flushing is the first thing you do. Then you readjust your nutes or pH or whatever the problem was. I know it's a lot of information to absorb, but over time it gets really easy. Just remember those breathing exercises, and don't worry. Most new growers kill plants with over watering and too much kindness.

I wouldn't if it was me. Some of the spots in the pictures seem to be where the water runs to the leafs edge and sits. I'd check on them in the morning and see how they're looking. If things stay the same or get better, stay the course. If it looks worse, flush and lower dosage. But i think they'll be okay

Well, my favorite farmers are here already.

High Chronic Lights.
Your gals are fine. They're just a lil cranky from the foliar feeding.
See how green, lush & droopy the fans are? That's a slight nitrogen overdose. No biggy.

Only water for the next 3 scheduled feeds, then 1/2 strength nutes for awhile.
The fans should be green like the colors on the message bars here & reaching up towards the light. Your gals are overfed just a little.
PM's right about foliar feeding. Only right before lights out.

Good luck & welcome! Your in great hands with D & Peyton.

I'm in between grows so I'll hang out in the back & help out from time to time.

Don't over water & don't get in their way.
Lighting & environment contribute WAY more than nutes. So, go very easy with them.
Don't flush.... You don't need to.

Back
Top Bottom