Chronic Lights - White Widow x Big Bud - Hydro - Grow Journal - 1st Time!

Thanks 88, i always like to make sure there's a second opinion on problems, that way someone might catch something I'm missing.

You see what i did there? Peyton manning to Marvin Harrison? 18 to 88? They were an unstoppable duo in Indy

Hey Peyton... I hope there stabilizing.. Got a lil brown tip.. And coloring is a lil funky.. But only been s day, hopefully Tommorrow brings better babies... One plant tho is asking for a flush I think... So I may calling on you for that process.. Thank Peyton man

Alrighty. If the brown tip is from the sitting water the other day, no worries. If it's looking like the start of nutrient burn, get plain water, ph it, and flush it clean. Then the next time you feed, just use the lower dose again. Make sure and calibrate your pH pen. I do it each time i mix a batch of nutes.

I wouldn't go back to uk420. Too many hypocrites that are stuck in the past. Some people even frown upon general question asking. You know me by know I ask random questions. And some people take it bad as if questioning there methods is trying to pull them down.

Mind you I had some Scottish geezer on here didn't like me asking him questions on his thread so he just blanked me untill I asked why he was ignoring me. I got a torrent of abuse and called gay. The thing that really pissed me off is that the mods messaged me telling me they were removing my posts god knows why I had no explanation yet. And nothing happened to the person who gave me abuse. Even though in terms of service it states to share the knowledge ie me asking question he should of answered and also in terms of service no threatening hateful sexual posts of that nature. So..... Yes I am pissed at one thing on here. One rule for one and one rule for another.

That's why my signature box says there's no such thing as a stupid question. I don't want anyone to be afraid to ask me for help.

And to be fair, there is technically 1 stupid question. If you have a random bud from a random friend, don't ask me to guess what strain it is. It's impossible to answer lol.

How big are your cubes ? Have the girls got any roots sticking out of the bottom of the cubes ? Are you watering from the top or the bottom of your cubes? The water that you are using is it oxygenated ? How do you water/feed the girls in the cups are the cups drained or does the water just sit there .

Water does have slits in them for overflow... but no idea of roots coming outta cubes yet.... And I doubt the water is very oxygenated haven't hooked up my air pump yet... That's why I really wanna put them in the 5gal buckets, but Im torn about putting them under the MH lights too soon.... gotta a 600w dimmable ballast...

Boys!!! I got problems.... Help... my babies are looking lil shaky....
FullSizeRender73.jpg
IMG_35179.JPG
FullSizeRender_1_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom