Chronic Lights - White Widow x Big Bud - Hydro - Grow Journal - 1st Time!

if your doing hydro you can put it in the bucket already
good ph for hydro 5.8 what kind of hydro btw?
I use organic nutes and once I put it in the bucket its being fed

that's what i do 5.8 ph
ill have a new one in soon as long as this seed i have pops you could see how early mine
goes in the bucket i like dwc its simple and easy

What's going on inside the cup? I see you have your plant in a rockwool cube & this is sat in clay pebbles but when you water/feed it, does the water just sit in the cup?

If only you had the time. Id love to see another ww x bb grow. Here's mine....

WP_20150319_17_57_00_Pro.jpg

WP_20150319_17_56_38_Pro.jpg

Photos are 2 weeks old so imagine much fatter buds now lol

Edit: Any questions strain wise or any at all I'm here all subbed up now.

Hey guys, my babies (and this is exactly what it feels like... like im raising kids)... But one of my more temperamental sons is looking shaky... the Strain Hunters Money Maker... looking real unhealthy.... what do you think?
410101.jpg

Looks like she's hungry. Lower leaves yellowing, upper leaves light green, no claw...I'd guess nitrogen deficiency. I'm hoping someone will jump in and give their 2 cents too

I used only 1/4 strength of grow big, bloom & superthrive.... It was the first feeding... So starting Nutes can cause mute deference to develop? Thank you sooo much...

Ok cool... Now check this out...
Question: when should I feed again? Fed on Tuesday, watered on Wednesday.. Nothing yesterday.. When would be the optimal time for feeding?
Question: can I transfer into buckets yet with the mh lights, or too soon? Figuring the reason the slow growth could be lack of oxygen getting to roots, or mini amount of space for root growth? ... Breathing!.... Breathing!... Lol

You can put it in the rocks. I would pick up the block with plant and check how damp or heavy it feels compared to a dry block. I'm not sure how much water rockwool holds cause i never used it.

Yeah, once the little cotyledons start to turn yellow, that means they're hungry. Those leaves will always turn yellow and fall off, so it's nothing to worry about.

And i forgot to add earlier, you can put them in the rocks, but don't put the mh light on them yet

Back
Top Bottom