Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

Diesel needs to go until at least next week

20200406_011039.jpg

Yeah, these tents are pretty good for their price. I like the 2x4 footprint as well. Real easy to reach things in the back without pulling everything out.

Considering the 3x3 to be a pretty much flowering only tent and I already have one SP150 in a small box. That combined with wanting to do some strains a bit more old school for outside this summer is what is driving me to want to flower these 4 girls off now.

On the list are GrandDaddy Purple, Northern Lights, and two different White Widow strains. After I chop the boys I will get those started.

Well, it turns out it looks like The Hammer that was put into flower thinking it was a boy may actually be a girl. This is the seed that got popped a week behind the others. The rest are pretty much all starting to show pollen sacs. Thoughts on putting her back into veg until my 3x3 tent gets here? No big deal? Will it stunt her? Just let her go as is and and her in and continue to flower with the rest?

Trench buddy's are both obvious males and getting chopped today. The weird leaf Studio 54 is most likely a Male and will get chopped in a few days. The hammer is a lady. So 5 will be in flower as soon as the other tent gets here.

20200410_153746.jpg

For the worms I mixed about 1/3 hydrogen peroxide to 2/3 water and soaked the soil really well. Pretty much all of them were gone/dead a few days later. It really airated the soil too which they plants seemed to have enjoyed. So much so that I may add a treatment of it on a regular basis.

20200410_162016.jpg

The Diesel is looking about 50% cloudy and a few amber. Not sure if she will be done on Sunday so pulled a small bud to try and quick try a bit and give her a test run. I may or may not decide to let her go another week.

20200410_182448.jpg20200410_182349.jpg

Just tried some of the quick dry. Yup, coming down Sunday.

Starting to see some of the calyx turn a red color. I will still get to see how that will develop since I will be leaving the bottom buds on for a couple more weeks to make sure the seeds develop.

20200411_003149.jpg

I cut that little bud up into small pieces then placed them on a piece of foil and set it on my oil radiator heater. Took an hour or so to get dry enough to smoke.

Flavor was rough and harsh, but it will give me an idea if i want to let it go longer. It was nice and heady and energetic, right where i like it.

Happy Easter all.

Diesel looks really close and the high is about where I like it, so even though there is not as much cloudy there as I would like, it is getting more and more amber so the main colas are coming down tonight.

20200412_152754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom