Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

Cookies test bud. I will fast dry it and check it out. If good I will chop the rest tomorrow.

20200412_220852.jpg

The studio 54 has got to be a male. That looks like a male..:nerd-with-glasses:

I passed by a lot of questions unanswered... it kinda looks like you’ve done well without having them answered.

congrats on your harvest, your seeds... and did you say sayonara to those worms for good?

when you add a picture, before you hit post. Under the text box it gives you an option to post photo as a thumbnail or full photo. You should click on full image.

yeah, I am pretty sure it is a male, just so weird so I am keeping it around to see what it does. No intention of breeding it, just want to know.. He got shoved in the back corner of the tent and left in the 1 gallon pot too. I will pull him and chop him if/when he shows any signs of wanting to drop pollen.

yeah, some questions have gone unanswered, but just kept trucking with what seemed best at the time. Some good, some not so much, but a learning process either way. it has been so long since I have grown this plant, a lot has changed. All for the better. I think feminized and autos were mostly just a forum argument back then lol.

Pretty sure the worms are gone. I have only seen dead ones since then. It did take a couple days for them all to die off though. The plants sure did love that H2O2 bath though. I think I may add this as a flush once or twice during most grows after the plants have filled out the containers and somewhere around mid flower.

Yep, I know about the thumbnail or full image. I just found myself liking the thumbnail better though. Everyone can click the pic if they want to see better detail and it does not eat up so much of the page when browsing and speeds up the page load time a bit. At least for me it does anyway.

Thanks for stopping in. I sure could use the guidance as I shake off the grow rust. I have been doing just tomatoes and regular gardening for so long I forgot how much these plants really like that wet dry cycle.

yeah, I am pretty sure it is a male, just so weird so I am keeping it around to see what it does. No intention of breeding it, just want to know.. He got shoved in the back corner of the tent and left in the 1 gallon pot too. I will pull him and chop him if/when he shows any signs of wanting to drop pollen.

yeah, some questions have gone unanswered, but just kept trucking with what seemed best at the time. Some good, some not so much, but a learning process either way. it has been so long since I have grown this plant, a lot has changed. All for the better. I think feminized and autos were mostly just a forum argument back then lol.

Pretty sure the worms are gone. I have only seen dead ones since then. It did take a couple days for them all to die off though. The plants sure did love that H2O2 bath though. I think I may add this as a flush once or twice during most grows after the plants have filled out the containers and somewhere around mid flower.

Yep, I know about the thumbnail or full image. I just found myself liking the thumbnail better though. Everyone can click the pic if they want to see better detail and it does not eat up so much of the page when browsing and speeds up the page load time a bit. At least for me it does anyway.

Thanks for stopping in. I sure could use the guidance as I shake off the grow rust. I have been doing just tomatoes and regular gardening for so long I forgot how much these plants really like that wet dry cycle.
That’s all good to hear. Keep up the good gardening!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom