Cinderella 99 Grow

What do you mean by secondary & third? U mean the side branching coming off the main as secondary and their side branching as third?

Im just using the term secondary and third, as a reference, but yes that’s what I mean. The primary branch has been cut off. So it manipulated the plant to think it has more then one top. Focusing all of its energy on all of the other branch nodes.

Do you think it would be best to let them grow up 6” or so before I tuck? As of now I’m tucking everything ASAP but there are so many tops its starting to get too thick lol

Sometimes I find it hard not to do something with it. Sometimes I just find myself in the tent just staring For like half hour lmao

No, now that you have the trellis up, you want to keep tucking and bending into the next hole. Once about 80% of the net is filled, then you flip to flower. Other wise remove the net, and let them work on a size of canopy your looking for, then flip it. :thumb:

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll keep tucking as is

Neither way is wrong or right. It’s all a preference going from one grower to the next. Some like the way a certain person is growing and then try mimic their methods. Ultimately it’s up to you to figure out the way you like the best. Your still new in the hobby so you’ve got some time to figure it out. Do it this way this grow, then next grow, try something else until you figure out the way that’s right for you :thumb: :high-five:

Did a lil defoliation today and tucking today
86C8A52F-999A-4ED8-9B3E-5AA6688C125A.jpeg
84344110-7DFB-4AFA-8A8C-BC8A9734BC4E.jpeg
9CD6894C-58EE-482C-90B0-20D7E238E93A.jpeg

She’s got a straight trunk on her now. About 5/8 of an inch. I didn’t really think about it but I think I got so much girth off her is because after the seedling finishe it’s initial stretch I buried it in soil up to about an inch from the tea leaves. Just removing the top 1-8” of topsoil will show roots showing it rooted out of the seedling stalk that was buried. I’ll continue this method for future grows.

Contemplating on removing the lowest 2 branches. They are barely making it around the rest and barely get to the top.

because after the seedling finishe it’s initial stretch I buried it in soil up to about an inch from the tea leaves.
It is common practice growers use, it’s great for when you get stretchy plants. Your plant is very girthy! :bravo:

I’ll continue this method for future grows.
Absolutely! :thumb:

Contemplating on removing the lowest 2 branches. They are barely making it around the rest and barely get to the top.
Let’s say your net is 50% filled. By the time your net is filled in to 80% those lower branches may make it. Sometimes they catch a second wind come, stretching into flower. It’s your call though if you want to take them off. 100% your decision! :high-five:

I may give em another week or so but if they don’t make the cut they will turn into clones lol

Just discovered fungus gnats. Gonna throw some sticky traps on the soil till she dries and go with a peroxide soil drench once a week for the next few weeks

Yeah I’m def gonna let the Cindy get real dry while the sticky traps are on the soil

Back
Top Bottom