CKS White Cookies Grow Journal!

r3envy

What's going on everyone! This is my first Journal on 420. I acquired some fem White Cookies seedlings from CKS a good bit ago. Finally got around to getting them in a humidity dome. These bad boys started popping in 24hrs! THis journal is a bit late to start as Gucci(I name my plants.... Don't judge me lol! Helps me identify them a bit better.) is pretty big now. Nutes/gear I'm running are as follows,

Nutes: House and Garden+Advanced Nutes
Soil A
Soil B
Multi-Zen
Amino Treatment
Bud Candy(advanced nutes)
Ocean Forest soil

Equipment:
Platnium LED's P450 x2
Platnium LED's P600 x2

I'm only running one P450 at the moment as I was only able to get 1 to pop. The other 4 popped roots but didn't take off like Gucci did. I tossed those and just chopped it up to poor monitoring and water as my R/O was on the way when I germ'd. Pictures coming soon.

Here she is at day 2(swear down!)
Gucci_day2.jpg

Day 3
Gucci_day3.jpg

Day 4
Gucci_day4.jpg

I stopped pictures for a bit, but here she is at day 25.
Gucci_day25.jpg

Day 32
Gucci_day32.jpg

And this is her today at day 39!
Gucci_39days.jpg

She is short compared to what i'm used to, but i'm assuming the Pheno was proper with this one and shows the dominate Indica side with the short stance and large fan leaves. As of right now I plan to keep her in Veg until I can take a good amount of cuttings and eventually start to super crop.

Man ur going to be vegging a long time before that needs super cropping..nice healthy lookin plant.

This is true. This isn't my first rodeo, but you always start somewhere. I starved her of water slightly when I transplanted so the roots would stretch out more, but she seems to be finally stretching now that she's in a 15 gallon.

yours looks great you have way more stretch than mine at the same age , mines 31 days old and a lot smaller its thick had no stretch at all . but I know I did get shity seeds from cks , and I don't think I have my led light set right . so its half my fault also . how far is you light sir ?

yours looks great you have way more stretch than mine at the same age , mines 31 days old and a lot smaller its thick had no stretch at all . but I know I did get shity seeds from cks , and I don't think I have my led light set right . so its half my fault also . how far is you light sir ?
24inches. My girl has quite the stem on her also. I would say almost as thick as a thumb. The veg light on mine is still pretty intense so i pulled it a bit higher to see if she would stretch a bit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I will say that i believe LED's are a little too much for seedlings. I wont germ with an led again. Regular T5 was best.

like 2 gallon . gone move into a 5 gallon geo pot next
I believe the 5 gallon is going to help you out tons. Since ive switched gucci to the 15gal and started her feed schedule, she has basically taken off!

420-magazine-mobile1050938928.jpg

This is her after topping. I have most of her stems lightly tied down with twist ties. Going for the bonzai look.

Well she seems to be going bat shit crazy with the growth! Taking kids this weekend. The house and garden nutes never cease to amaze me.

420-magazine-mobile1888498606.jpg

Update. Here she is 8 days into flower.
1c629cf07a5d42141b35e8bc83d200c3.jpg

Here's one of the cuttings 5 days after taking her.
7908bc013ee847fbbca201419b11cf41.jpg

This was with a homemade aeroponics setup.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420

Pretty impressive root growth for 5 days on that clone, what type of solution do u use, that would take me 10-12 days in my homemade
aeroponic setup.

Pretty impressive root growth for 5 days on that clone, what type of solution do u use, that would take me 10-12 days in my homemade
aeroponic setup.
I make sure to split the cutting about a half inch up the stem, dip in root hormone, add them to the pods, and then i drop about 10ml of algen extract from house and gardens in the water.

I shall give splitting the stem a try next time, I usually scrape the cutting about an inch up from the bottom, dip in root hormone and plug them into a clonex solution. thks

Back
Top Bottom