Clone stem length

Hi everyone.
I was doing some light defoliation and thought I would try to root some of the cuttings. I think I may have trimmed them too short. They are 3-4" long.

How long should they be, ideally?

I put them in a mix of coir and happy frog. I first put them in some tepid water with raw honey , but the leaves, planted,mister and wrapped in a white grocery bag.

I will still try to root them. I have nothing to lose. I was wondering what you would do differently with what I have on hand. I have raw honey, willow and cinnamon for rooting hormone.

-Vg

Thanks for the tip. I do appreciate it. :thanks: I unfortunately need to use things I have on hand. I would prefer to use a soil method for now.

Also..should I keep them dry and mist the bag or should I keep their leaves wet? I also have a humidity dome and tray I could dig out, if that would work better.

Okay so if its only things you have at hand you could try getting some soil and maby a small end of a sock, compact the soil into it, not to compact that there is no give, allow some bounce and try your clones that way, keep it moist and yes mist them and the dome, try keep around 70/80% humidity and you should hopefully be fine buddy.

Back
Top Bottom