So with putting the clones onto flower i had to take the little ones out what i am going to name the flower room to keep things simple. The only space i have is a cupboard which is sufficient space but airflow is not so good. I am using some 256w leds i have lent from a friend for this as well to keep electricty costs down. I hope to only have these. In here for 2 weeks max till i transplant into 20ltr fabric pots and put them in the flower room along side the clones!

The led will give the little ones a decent start and air flow shouldn't be too big a problem. It will actually help keep humidity up with no extraction and as long as you open cupboard couple times per day that will exchange enough CO2 for plants that size. Just make sure you add calmag to your base nute. Add the calmag to water and @0.2ec. your water will be 0.3ec so with calmag take it to 0.5, then add base nutrient to 1.4ec. Add roots excel also. ph5.5-5.7. you want ph on the lower end for the seedlings and for the flowering plants 5.8-6.2. PH is mega important as at the different ranges different macro and micro nutrients are available easier. The needs of the plants obviously change throughout the life cycle and as you become more experienced you will understand the reason why you need to ph but for now just remember low in veg and high in flower, within the 5.4-6.2 bandwidth.

The seedlings will get thick strong stems off the led and won't stretch as much.lower the LED after a few days once the seedlings have adjusted to switching from hps to LED.

The led will give the little ones a decent start and air flow shouldn't be too big a problem. It will actually help keep humidity up with no extraction and as long as you open cupboard couple times per day that will exchange enough CO2 for plants that size. Just make sure you add calmag to your base nute. Add the calmag to water and @0.2ec. your water will be 0.3ec so with calmag take it to 0.5, then add base nutrient to 1.4ec. Add roots excel also. ph5.5-5.7. you want ph on the lower end for the seedlings and for the flowering plants 5.8-6.2. PH is mega important as at the different ranges different macro and micro nutrients are available easier. The needs of the plants obviously change throughout the life cycle and as you become more experienced you will understand the reason why you need to ph but for now just remember low in veg and high in flower, within the 5.4-6.2 bandwidth.

The seedlings will get thick strong stems off the led and won't stretch as much.lower the LED after a few days once the seedlings have adjusted to switching from hps to LED.

Ok cool bro haha i will do that. Leds brand new to me obv. Looking forward myself to see how everything goes, learnt more in these last 2 grows than most seem to learn in years haha

So with putting the clones onto flower i had to take the little ones out what i am going to name the flower room to keep things simple. The only space i have is a cupboard which is sufficient space but airflow is not so good. I am using some 256w leds i have lent from a friend for this as well to keep electricty costs down. I hope to only have these. In here for 2 weeks max till i transplant into 20ltr fabric pots and put them in the flower room along side the clones!
One last thing. I would introduce CO2 to your plants. I use bags that have a fungus in it that produces CO2
as well as having a CO2 Cylinder. You can do a homemade version buy putting yeast and warm water

One last thing. I would introduce CO2 to your plants. I use bags
as well as having a CO2 Cylinder

With respect you are wasting you money and time using the bags. They will have a small effect in a small sealed area but in an extracted room the small amount of co2 ppm it produces will be pulled from the room faster than the plants can use it. Its a bad idea to add CO2 to any room that is extracted run to waste, its similar to having your aircon on in a car while doing 60mph with the windows down. There are 3 ways to boost the yield of a plant and everything else pales in comparrison. 1. more light 2. more O2 in root zone 3. more CO2 in canopy. Problem is adding more CO2 is only really viable in a sealed room.

First day of flipping didnt go to plan. The timer for the electricity is a cheap one and i have had trouble in the past with them, anyways it hasnt worked and they only had about 7 hours darkness. More than 6 but hopefully timer will work as it should tonight. I am replacing it tommorow anyways, just incase as i dont want to be worrying.

So feed is now 1.7ec altogther, thats calmag .2 base (ionic coco bloom now) 1.5, roots accelerator, voodoo juice, white shark and sensizym. Gave them 2 ltrs today each as could only get in once with being busy. Looking great still cant wait to see them buds start forming, hopefully i will have some big mommas! Haha

First day of flipping didnt go to plan. The timer for the electricity is a cheap one and i have had trouble in the past with them, anyways it hasnt worked and they only had about 7 hours darkness. More than 6 but hopefully timer will work as it should tonight. I am replacing it tommorow anyways, just incase as i dont want to be worrying.

So feed is now 1.7ec altogther, thats calmag .2 base (ionic coco bloom now) 1.5, roots accelerator, voodoo juice, white shark and sensizym. Gave them 2 ltrs today each as could only get in once with being busy. Looking great still cant wait to see them buds start forming, hopefully i will have some big mommas! Haha
They look GREAT! I will be watching them grow.

Class pic cultcan you tell me what the stretch was like in the kings banner just so I know what I'm getting myself into. If got them under a scrog so should help quite a bit I hope

Back
Top Bottom