So night started off well had a new idea instead of having to make a big net which would restrict movement inside the room i cut some pieces of boards a bit bigger than the 20ltr pots and would put a screw in each corner and use string to tie down stems. This all went well but the electricty tripped and would not come back on. This was a big problem obviously as there was no light or anything for that matter! And the led in the cupboard was off so things were looking sh*t! I had to set an extension up from downstairs and into the loft and cupboard, the extension then blew up! Luckily somehow it all started working again after i turned a few thingsoff on the upstairs. I cant get an electrician till Sunday aswell as i cant just call anybody out the phonebook! Things are back on anyways, i bought the timer box and had it in when the electricity tripped so ive took that out again and that will be going back as it seems funny thats the first time the electricity has tripped so bad. Anyways below are the pictures of my first attempt at DIY LST!

The tying down is fine and will. work. just don't break branches now. don't keep messing with them though as its a crucial part of the grow now this transition phase.

The contractor you got isn't the best like mate, you should have asked me, they blow all of the time the brand you got, I stopped using them a long time ago. In future there are cheaper ones that are more reliable. if you need a spark just let me know.

Are you on my journal?

That's the idea nice and flat now anything that shoots up 1st and trys to lead tie that down an keep on top of them ....I supercrop sometimes as well but tieing them is low stress and supercropping is high stress certain strains don't skip a beat but others don't knuckle up properly

Thanks, had half an idea but was wingin what to tie down and not! Anyways fingers crossed they pull round after the lights were off for a bit and had a late feed. Al use my normal electrician @Cultivator seems to be ok at the minute so will hold on till sunday. Ec was 1.75 and temp at 24c with lights on eventually. Cold air intake now blocked with minus temperatures now.

That's the idea nice and flat now anything that shoots up 1st and trys to lead tie that down an keep on top of them ....I supercrop sometimes as well but tieing them is low stress and supercropping is high stress certain strains don't skip a beat but others don't knuckle up properly

Think ill stick to what ive done for now my mate who helped had a nightmare and snapped a branch so was hesitant after haha

Ok let me know if power trips again and I will look at it. It will be a simple fix. Make sure the ties are too tight as they will cut into the branches as they grow and swell. I am bagging my BLZ Bud up tomorrow if you want to help, cos weather shit.

Maybe will give me a ring in afternoon and if not busy I will come.
If you break a branch you can use tape to hold it together. It will heal itself over time.

I went up this morning before lights off and the branch was looking as dead as shit. So i just pulled it off didnt want to risk an infection or poisoning plant. The plant is stretching still after tieing some stems down i think i will have to go in after lights on and tie a few more branches down

Turned the led up to full now. Not sure on temp but going to have these in2 more weeks if not sooner and them go into flower then i hsve 6 amnesia lemon kush and 6 cookies and cream cheese comingto veg in in cupboard asnthere will be a delay in flower room with these 3.

Back
Top Bottom