The little ones have perked right up after light was turned down! Lesson learnt again, dont cook them haha only good thing about making mistakes is you find out what happens when you make them and not too do them again. Which is probly why i've learnt so quick ec is 1.1 ph 5.6 for the little fellas. Under the 256w led which is on half power

So i have transplanted the 3 veggers into 20ltr fab pots. Under the LED still, i have will probly put them in the flower room at end of the weekend. Need a better cycle going as i have 12 seeds coming and i will end up having to wait to start germinating and vegging them if i wait any longer to move these ones up there. The 2 sour diesel have caught the green ninja up height wise, this is due to the diesel being a full sativa and green ninja the opposite. Although the ninja is starting to fill out. I have bumped ec up to 1.35 and ph 5.7, feeding 2ltr per day now if and when possible. 1.5ltr minimum. I sprinkled white shark into hole before planting.

These are the clones now. I have my eye on 1 that i have high expectations for. To be honest there all looking great, although i have had to stop tieing down branches as with them getting much bigger the room had become a mine field! They look great though and i couldn't be happier with them! I just hope they dont stretch too much i think they can safely grow another 2ft in height. Ec has bumped up to 1.77 and ph 5.6. High temp was 24c as turned 2 lights back down to 400w. Think i may turn 1 up or both, undecided.

So this is tonights pics. I have pushed these closer together now as i have been struggling getting in to feed them and risked snapping a branch on the string. I have untied some branches as they had grew thicker and i didnt want them being damaged from the knots i have tied. Will keep an eye on stretching maybe leave them.in another week till its all hopefully stretched out. Ec it at 1.75 ph 5.7. Temps are sitting at about 26c. And minimum was a bit low at 12c but this is supposed to be last of the cold weather we are getting in the UK for a few weeks now.
Any questions or advice is welcome

how many days you into flower now? your mix needs to change but I need to know what day it is from 12/12. They look healthy enough in the pics.

If you want people to follow your journal you need to get around the site and let people know who you are. Best way is to be active in not only your own journal but other peoples too, that people will see you around and want to check it out. Remember what I said about people having no clue what you are talking about, theres lots of older people here for a start, in fact I dare say the sit is made up most of people 30+ and your regional dialect makes it hard for anyone outside the area you from to decipher what you are saying. Just write plain English. It takes a bit of time for people to get to know you and if you can't be arsed to join in some one else journal, you can't expect people to just jump on yours mate.

Use this journal as a reference to your own grow, even if the only person that looked at it is you the benefit is that you can look back on it 5 or 10 years from now and remember where you started out. you should improve grow to grow and if you write things down it will help you get better as you have notes to go over. Its very simple to grow weed but being simple to grow and it being easy to do are 2 different things entirely.

Subbed in dude looking good

Cheers man

Here's some latest pictures from tonight. 20 days into flower, hoping the stretch calms down still. The little ones are gettinh as much light as i can give them but the 9 huckleberry take up most of the space and they are my main priority.

So tonight i gave my babies the 3 week trim. Still pretty new on this so took off what i thought wasnt needed. Some of the bigger plants are very light to lift up, i have been giving them 2ltrs a day but the roots must be guzzling that. The smaller 2 are heavy when going in after lights are on so i am going to knock them down to 1.5ltr per day and the larger ones 2.5-3ltr. My ec is at 1.82 ph 5.7 and i am 21 day into flower

Back
Top Bottom