Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

IP's!! I never got busted with a single Irish pennant during uniform inspections... Was a source of pride for me. Fun reading your story and recalling my own experiences as well. Love the pics!

I am going to get to guard duty next! I am so glad you reminded me of that. Got a really true kinda funny kinda embarassing story. LoL!! At first I got busted for Irish Penants. After some good old motivation I never got busted again. Good for you! I would have been jealous for sure!!
:circle-of-love:

Irish Penants, You KNOW What Irish Penants Meant For ME/US, in BOOT CAMP, whether they were Mine or NOT!!! One....Two......Three.......Four........I..........LOVE...........THE.............MARINE................CORPS! ONE!!! Repeated ad infinitum, or until Your DI thought it was Time to Change positions from Push-Ups to UP-DOWNS or whatever Your DI so Desired. Then the Feared Chant would begin all over again....AD INFINITUM:helpsmilie:. I never thought or imagined you could get into so much damn Trouble for a Piece of String Hanging from Your Uniform!!!:straightface: To this VERY DAY, even when in CIVIES, I make sure I have NO Irish Penants, My GIG LINE is Straight, and My Hair is SAT at least, for a Surprise Inspection!:laugh: I must say it is VERY cathartic to relive these Hallowed Memories:thumb:! Keep it Up CF. I am remembering things I have not thought about, or have thought about everyday since BOOT CAMP! I think You should talk a Little about the SONGS We used to sing whilst Marching. Maybe "There Was a Girl Who Wore a Yellow Ribbon", or" MOMMA CAN"T YOU SEE....WHAT THE MARINE CORPS HAS DONE TO ME"! I don't know, just a thought. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Irish Penants, You KNOW What Irish Penants Meant For ME/US, in BOOT CAMP, whether they were Mine or NOT!!! One....Two......Three.......Four........I..........LOVE...........THE.............MARINE................CORPS! ONE!!! Repeated ad infinitum, or until Your DI thought it was Time to Change positions from Push-Ups to UP-DOWNS or whatever Your DI so Desired. Then the Feared Chant would begin all over again....AD INFINITUM:helpsmilie:. I never thought or imagined you could get into so much damn Trouble for a Piece of String Hanging from Your Uniform!!!:straightface: To this VERY DAY, even when in CIVIES, I make sure I have NO Irish Penants, My GIG LINE is Straight, and My Hair is SAT at least, for a Surprise Inspection!:laugh: I must say it is VERY cathartic to relive these Hallowed Memories:thumb:! Keep it Up CF. I am remembering things I have not thought about, or have thought about everyday since BOOT CAMP! I think You should talk a Little about the SONGS We used to sing whilst Marching. Maybe "There Was a Girl Who Wore a Yellow Ribbon", or" MOMMA CAN"T YOU SEE....WHAT THE MARINE CORPS HAS DONE TO ME"! I don't know, just a thought. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

You got it James. You are right the songs we sang while marching in cadence! I definately will touch base with that! There was so many different songs. Oh yes, definately gonna have to touch base about the different styles and songs the DI used for us to march in cadence to .

Here is a video put together by 420mag. All photos are from members of this site! Great video!!

420 Magazine - YouTube

Marching and Running in formation was another extremely important part of training. Marching in perfect unison with every boot hitting the deck at the same time. That was the goal that was to be achieved at all costs. We had regular Marching Parades and were graded by the high ranking officers on base. It was very important that our platoon did the best it could. We marched from the first day of boot camp till the day we left. Never did we go anywhere in a group without getting there by marching first. You may ask....how can you march in formation and run in formation.....The answer is an easy command of Double Time! Running was never called running it was always called double time while in formation.

When standing at attention we were taught to hold our thumbs and index fingers along the seams of our trousers. Thumbs were to be in the forward position. This was very important. We stood at attention from the time we woke up to the time we went to bed. At night we used to recite the Rifleman’s Creed while laying down at attention with the DI pacing up and down the squad bay to make sure everyone was doing so. I used to wake up in the middle of the night in Boot and find myself sleeping at attention! That is how bad it was!

The Marine Corps Salute is another thing we trained all the time on. If you ever notice a Marine Salute you will know if they are a real Marine or not. A proper salute is with your forearm and hand and fingers in a straight line. Your shoulder and top arm at a 90 degree angle. A real Marine automatically can make his shoulder and upper arm 90 Deg and forearm and wrist straight till the day he dies whether he is a Marine for a few years to over 20. This silly stupid human trick is drilled into us in boot camp!!

The Cadence the Drill Instructor sang was very important and made the marching and drill work a thing to look forward to after a few weeks in boot camp. Right away I noticed each of our DI’s had a different way to call the Cadence. My DI’s names were Sgt Rivas, Sgt Ignelsi, Staff Sgt Pigorski- . My favorite Cadence caller was from Sgt Rivas. He was from a gang infested area in LA. Stood about 5 feet tall and was about 4 feet wide. Absolutely no body fat. One of my favorite Cadences of his was Rollin Rollin Rollin.....Keep Those Boot tops rollin.......………If I die in Viet Nam… Bury me with Mama San…If I die on the Russian Front…Bury me with a Russian Cunt!. Left Right Leaaaef… Lo Rito Laaaef. Lef Rito Lef. Yo Lef Rite Lef. I wanna be a recon ranger. I wanna live a life of danger….HEAVY on Yo Lef Foot……We yell….Heavy on Your Left Foot Aye Aye Sir!!!! Let me hear you say Oooooorah!! We say Oooooorah! At the end of boot his Cadences surprisingly went to.......Three more Days and I’ll Be home!!!! Smoking Pot and Getting Stoned!!! One of the DI's in a different Platoon had a really cool Cadence. He would sing like Paverotti the Opera Star. I used to love to march past his platoon while he was calling cadence. I even believe my DI would stop his cadence and just listen to this amazing voice calling these Marine Cadences! I know other recruits felt the same way about this amazing voice calling cadence! The only time we could talk about it was at break.

Yeah, CF, we were told to pretend We were holding a roll of Pennies, when standing at attention, while holding the seams of our Trousers!:thedoubletake: And You really can tell a Marine by Our Salute, a 90 degree straight as an Arrow angle, and when You Salute, to snap that Hand and Arm down in a precise speedy Salute. Ever seen how the Army or Air Force Salutes!?! They are way to lacadaisical and sloppy when they do it:whoa:. Saluting goes back to the Days of Knighthood and Men Wearing Armor, it was considered a sign of respect to other Knights to raise Your Visor and show Your Face, before entering into single Combat, or when meeting on the side of the road. It meant You had no bad intentions and/or respect enough to show Your Opponent Your Face before coming to Blows. It is one of the last traditions from the times of Knighthood that still exist in Our Modern Military. It encompasses Respect, Honor and Fearlessness. That is why I become so unnerved by Members of the other Branches that do not do it, the way it should be done. But that is why WE are MARINES, and they are not!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yeah, CF, we were told to pretend We were holding a roll of Pennies, when standing at attention, while holding the seams of our Trousers!:thedoubletake: And You really can tell a Marine by Our Salute, a 90 degree straight as an Arrow angle, and when You Salute, to snap that Hand and Arm down in a precise speedy Salute. Ever seen how the Army or Air Force Salutes!?! They are way to lacadaisical and sloppy when they do it:whoa:. Saluting goes back to the Days of Knighthood and Men Wearing Armor, it was considered a sign of respect to other Knights to raise Your Visor and show Your Face, before entering into single Combat, or when meeting on the side of the road. It meant You had no bad intentions and/or respect enough to show Your Opponent Your Face before coming to Blows. It is one of the last traditions from the times of Knighthood that still exist in Our Modern Military. It encompasses Respect, Honor and Fearlessness. That is why I become so unnerved by Members of the other Branches that do not do it, the way it should be done. But that is why WE are MARINES, and they are not!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

You got it James. Every since Boot Camp when ever I see a salute on TV or the news. I ALWAYS check to see if it is at the correct angle. Arm, hand and fingers straight and sharp and direct! Makes my skin crawl watching actors on TV pretenting to me Marines when they cannot even salute correctly. Makes me turn the channel!!

Closet Farmer, great start to the journal. Bringing back a lot of memories. My DI use to always say when it was time for a little extra PT we will do this till I'm tired as he pulled up a chair:rofl:

Semper Fi

Yeah, they should make every actor that portrays a Marine, go to BOOT CAMP, and learn not only how to Salute correctly, but how to stand at attention properly, How to carry their Kit right, and how to Hold their Rifle Properly, at the very least!!!:high-five: I think Full Metal Jacket did an excellent Job with This!:blushsmile: I turn the Channel as well, on a Movie that has not done it's Home Work:thumb:! There should be enough of us around, even in the Movie Industry, to let these glaring discrepancies get by. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Here are the little green recruits. Since doing the dark period of 12/12 during the day I notice I am not going into the grow room as much. Which is a good thing for me. I see the plants only about 1 to 2 times a day at the most now. Right now the plants are between 15 and 20 inches. They have been in flower since 6/30 or 10 days. Every single plant has shown female hairs.

Group Photo...
Group_Photo13.JPG

The Lucy is doing very well. I am so glad I took a clone of this plant. So far it is showing the most vigorous growth.
Lucy57.JPG

The Pineapple Express is another plant that is showing great growth..

Pineapple_Express9.JPG

The Rock Lock is Really gaining height. It is a the tallest plant. Really glad I took a clone of this one too.
Rock_Lock1.JPG

The Sour AK Clone was taken in flower. I will never use a clone from flower again unless I really want to keep a particular strain. It took a long time to get the leaves to grow proper and it is the smallest plant. It is trying to catch up though. Its mother is a really great smoke so I hope this one makes it.
Sour_AK_Clone.JPG

The Tangerine Dream is like a completely different plant from my last TD. This one the leaves are very long and skinny. They are also a much lighter shade of green. The plant is healthy but it is an unattractive looking plant. If I needed to make room this plant would be the first to go!
TD5.JPG

My little learning experience of putting clones taken from 12/12. The Moby Dick is ready to come out in a few days. Trichs are plentiful but still clear. The other is a Tangerine Dream. Both clones were taken from flowering plants and went directly into 12/12. I will not be doing this again. I am not going to get much yeild and with my grow set up. I can do much better with taller plants.
Moby_and_TJ_clone.JPG

Guard Duty! Every single recruit had to hold guard duty. Guard duty was held in one hour shifts. The duties of guard duty was to watch the platoon while everyone was asleep. It was a sleep robbing duty and I seemed to always get the duty in the middle of the morning right before Reveille. Reveille is wake up time. Guard duty was the first time I noticed that I was not the only Marine that accidentally slept at attention. I remember waking up a Marine that was standing at attention next to his footlocker! Just like we were going to have to do in a few hours anyway. It was like he was possessed by a spirit!! I woke him up and he was surprised to standing. The most memorable guard duty event that happened was on a Saturday night. I had the shift at about 3 am. There was a recruit that was master bating in his bunk. I did not bother him. Felt like it was hisbusiness. But I still thought it funny. I am actually surprised he could do it with all the Salt Peter they gave us in our food! During wash day the next day I am telling my buddies about the funny encounter of Pvt Cruise masterbating. Just as my buddies and I busted out in gut splitting laugher the DI came into the wash bay area and told everyone to listen up and be quiet. Needless to say….He wanted to know what was so funny. I am sorry Pvt Cruise but it was every man for himself!! Of course I told the DI exactly what we were laughing about after a good motivational squat thrust and push up session. A really good one! As soon as I told the DI I could see a little smile come over his face. Obviously he thought it funny too. Private Cruise! He yelled! Report to the Squad Bay! I felt very bad for the private. He did one of the most vigorous PT torchures I ever saw in Boot Camp and it was my fault. I really did feel bad. Later on Pvt Cruise wanted out of boot camp so bad he told the DI that he was gay. The DI whipped down his pants in front of him and every other recruit. He told the recruit to suck on his dick. The recruit said What? The DI said. Suck on my Dick…You said you were a faggot now suck on my Dick. What! Am I not good enough for you Private!!Of course the recruit did not do any suckage. He was just trying to find a way out and the DI knew it and would not let him. He made it all the way through graduation.

Closet Farmer, great start to the journal. Bringing back a lot of memories. My DI use to always say when it was time for a little extra PT we will do this till I'm tired as he pulled up a chair:rofl:

Semper Fi

Yes, being torchured while your DI tormentor is sitting on a chair just soaking up the wonderful site of you stuggling and sweating. Gotta love that good old Marine Corps Love!

Yeah, they should make every actor that portrays a Marine, go to BOOT CAMP, and learn not only how to Salute correctly, but how to stand at attention properly, How to carry their Kit right, and how to Hold their Rifle Properly, at the very least!!!:high-five: I think Full Metal Jacket did an excellent Job with This!:blushsmile: I turn the Channel as well, on a Movie that has not done it's Home Work:thumb:! There should be enough of us around, even in the Movie Industry, to let these glaring discrepancies get by. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I think the studios are finally starting to get it. The newer movies seem to be more realistic. With all the Marines in the LA area there should be no problem to find qualified talent. Don't want to get into a really good war movie and have the Marine Salute like a boy scout!! So if you are a talent agent reading this and are looking for a few good Marines to do a film. I am available!! LoL!!
:high-five::circle-of-love:

I forgot to include my White Ruski...This plant is growing really well too. The leaves are unusually small compared to the other plants. Kind of strange. Yet the branches are thick. It is sitting next to the Rock Lock..
White_Ruski1.JPG

If you look close at the Pineapple express you can see leaf damage. Looks just like Surf Buddys plant. I have no mites visible and this is not occuring on any other plants. I did not start noticing this until I went to the flower room with the much more powerful 1000w hps. I think it is because of the light. Any thoughts?
Pineapple_Express9.JPG

Or Salute like a Girl Scout!!! If the Girl Scouts even Salute!?! No limp Wrists, No Sagging Arms, and NO EYEBALLING the DI or OFFICER!!! No Smirks, No Paying Attention to Something Else! NONE OF THIS SHIT IS ACCEPTABLE, PERIOD!!!:thedoubletake: I Hate Bad Scripting, and Actors that do not Properly Study Their Parts!!!:hmmmm: I probably have more things I do not like, but I will leave it at THAT, for now.:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Or Salute like a Girl Scout!!! If the Girl Scouts even Salute!?! No limp Wrists, No Sagging Arms, and NO EYEBALLING the DI or OFFICER!!! No Smirks, No Paying Attention to Something Else! NONE OF THIS SHIT IS ACCEPTABLE, PERIOD!!!:thedoubletake: I Hate Bad Scripting, and Actors that do not Properly Study Their Parts!!!:hmmmm: I probably have more things I do not like, but I will leave it at THAT, for now.:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Its funny you said no eyeballing the Drill Instructor. One of my DI's rarely said eyeballing. It was always called Eye F#cking! If your eyes wandered into his as he was balling the shit out of you he would say......Are you Eye Fu#king me Private!.....Sir No Sir! LoL!!

Here are some leaves I pulled from the Pineapple Express. To me they look just like the leaves on Surf Buddys plants. I do not see any insects in the grow space. And out of the six plants that are growing this is happening only to this plant. I have given the plant some cal mag. All the new growth on the plant is healthy and very green.
front_of_cut_leaf.JPG

Back of leaves....
back_of_leaf.JPG

CF, I noticed the Short Leaves on Your White Ruski, Tomorrow, I am going to do a Pictorial on the Heirloom Kush Strain I have. I think it will Trip You Out that one of My Phenotypes of this Strain, also has very small Leaves. Even the Fan Leaves are unusually Small. The only difference in Our Leaves that I could discern, was that mine are more Rounded and Less Pointy on the Tips. Some of the best Herb this Strain Produces Pheno to Pheno Wise. Take some Time, and Please Come and Have a Look. I know You won't be disappointed. In case You did not KNOW, it is under Journals in Progress, Title" This Years Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary- By JTG & My Wife. I would Be Honored!!!:thumb: And if You already have seen it, I still want You to SEE the Phenotype I am talking about!!! And I also agree, that Tangereine Dream, does not LOOK to Dreamy, I do not recognize that Phenotype of it at all. Take Care, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom