Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

you sure do gots little feet:) besides that like what you done there CF.plants are looking sweet bro :goodjob:

My feet have got to be the ugliest feet on the planet. Please do not zoom in!! Plants are doing really well. This grow I will get a bigger yield I am sure. Thanks!
:thanks:

The Tangerine Dream I grew last grow is really curing well. It really has a strong sweet citrus taste and strong as hell!
:circle-of-love:

hope you do bro! tomarrow is picture day here so I hope you stop and check it out after I post them ofcourse. the scrog seem to be going well. I know I like it but I aint sure I like it every time I get oreos and watch my radio the dog barfs Oh sorry I was prattlen:)

hope you do bro! tomarrow is picture day here so I hope you stop and check it out after I post them ofcourse. the scrog seem to be going well. I know I like it but I aint sure I like it every time I get oreos and watch my radio the dog barfs Oh sorry I was prattlen:)

Definatly will check it out!! I am glad the scog is working for you!!

Watching the radio! Dog Barfing!

Lord I was born a Prattlin Man....
Trying to grow some stash and doin the best I can..
When its time to harvest...I hope you understand...
I was born a Prattling Man...

Wow the Light really did increase when You did Your Little Up Grade!!:goodjob: And You made things better Temperature wise as well:high-five:! I really LOVE YOUR FOOT, Aren't You Afraid Some One Might Recognize You From It!!!:thedoubletake: Better Be Careful!!:laughtwo: I want to SEED YOUR PLANTS, Not the Whole Plants, Just a Couple of Buds Here and There!?!:circle-of-love: GOOD WORK, MARINE!!! Now go Take a Smoke Break!!!:lot-o-toke: That came from HIGHER UP, SO IT'S AN ORDER(I AM JUST THE MESSENGER), so don't be mad at ME!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey CF ! :high-five:

Nice work on the AC.....you did good. That will keep em cooler.

Sure looks better than my DIY's.

Love the story too!
:love:

The AC is definately working better now. It wasn't so bad until the hot weather forced me to make an improvement. I guess that is one good thing!!

I don't know about being better than your DIY's. You have the most incredible CFL set ups I have ever seen and that is no lie!! :high-five:

I am really glad you are liking the story. It is like you said about writing your story. It is really interesting for me to go back and remember the silly things we did! Thanks Buddy!

Wow the Light really did increase when You did Your Little Up Grade!!:goodjob: And You made things better Temperature wise as well:high-five:! I really LOVE YOUR FOOT, Aren't You Afraid Some One Might Recognize You From It!!!:thedoubletake: Better Be Careful!!:laughtwo: I want to SEED YOUR PLANTS, Not the Whole Plants, Just a Couple of Buds Here and There!?!:circle-of-love: GOOD WORK, MARINE!!! Now go Take a Smoke Break!!!:lot-o-toke: That came from HIGHER UP, SO IT'S AN ORDER(I AM JUST THE MESSENGER), so don't be mad at ME!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Huge difference in the light I am getting especially to the bottom and middle of the plants. I should have done something like this a long time ago.
:morenutes:
Yah!! I was worried about my foot! LoL! It has been a lot of places. I sure hope nobody recognizes it!! LoL!

Smoke Break! Aye Aye Sir!! The smoking lamp is lit!!:rofl:

You PRATTLE, and I RAMBLE!!!:high-five: What is this World of Ours Coming Too!?!:thedoubletake: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

LoL!! I don't know. All I do know is now that I learned the word Prattle I just want to use it over and over again!! Before I learned this word I was a rambler too!!:rofl:

The AC is definately working better now. It wasn't so bad until the hot weather forced me to make an improvement. I guess that is one good thing!!

I don't know about being better than your DIY's. You have the most incredible CFL set ups I have ever seen and that is no lie!! :high-five:

I am really glad you are liking the story. It is like you said about writing your story. It is really interesting for me to go back and remember the silly things we did! Thanks Buddy!

Love it! Forced to make an improvement.:Namaste:

Sure happens allot in growing.
Thanks about the CFLs....truthfully I just look for where they would be best for the girls...that's just what I think about. Guess it works. I better get some pictures up.....they are jumping.

Amazing what we can actually remember in detail too! Once we start thinking, it just comes pouring back to us.
That's one of the things I like about telling stories.

The details in your stories are first class. Keep it going Buddy!
:surf:

Love it! Forced to make an improvement.:Namaste:

Sure happens allot in growing.
Thanks about the CFLs....truthfully I just look for where they would be best for the girls...that's just what I think about. Guess it works. I better get some pictures up.....they are jumping.

Amazing what we can actually remember in detail too! Once we start thinking, it just comes pouring back to us.
That's one of the things I like about telling stories.

The details in your stories are first class. Keep it going Buddy!
:surf:

It is funny how bad events make us stonger and better!

Like you said it is like therapy in a way. When I start writing my mind starts remembering things and I cant stop writing!! I really apreciate your comment!!

you sure do gots little feet:) besides that like what you done there CF.plants are looking sweet bro :goodjob:

LOL, really. Were you a concubine earlier in life?

I just harvested my 2 small clones. One is a Moby Dick and the other is a Tangerine Dream. I will not be using my machine for these small little treasures!! As I stated earlier I was just doing this for my own amusement. I took the clones from my flowering plants from my last grow and put them into 12/12 from the start.

Here is the Moby Dick..
MD_Clone.JPG

Close up of Moby Dick..
Close_up_Moby_Dick_Clone.JPG

Tangerine Dream..
Tangerine_Dream_Clone.JPG

Close up of Tangerine Dream...
Close_up_TD_Clone.JPG

Both Plants together!
Both_Clones_Together.JPG

Ooooops!

so those tops are,Idk a half a foot long?:Rasta:

so those tops are,Idk a half a foot long?:Rasta:

Yep, about half a foot! I am not even going to trim them until they are dried. I will give them a really slow cure. Just had to throw my foot in the picture! I guess I am an exibitionist!

You Hedonistic Exhibitionist You!!! How Dare You Show Your Feet On This Site!!! You Know Whats Scary, there Really are Places in This World Where a reaction like that is not only Possible but Probable!!!:hmmmm: Maybe even worse. Glad I live Here, and NOT THERE:amen:! The Buds are LOOKING GOOD MY FRIEND, I WANT TO TASTE, like Right Now!!!:blunt: Man I want to SMOKE!!! Have to Patient,have to be patient... I think I am Gonna go stuff My Face With Food, and Try to forget about It!!:laughtwo: Wish Me Luck:thumb:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

do you have any nice heels that maybe you could wear? you know the kind with the ankle straps and how about some mauve nail polish
Yep, about half a foot! I am not even going to trim them until they are dried. I will give them a really slow cure. Just had to throw my foot in the picture! I guess I am an exibitionist!

do you have any nice heels that maybe you could wear? you know the kind with the ankle straps and how about some mauve nail polish

LoL!! Sorry dude. These babies like to let it all hang out. Nude or nothin!

you free spirit you, might of helped sway my vote for nug of the month sinse no gators have flown through my window yet:) Oh wait thats tomarrow:tokin:
LoL!! Sorry dude. These babies like to let it all hang out. Nude or nothin!

Back
Top Bottom