Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!

Re: Closet Farmer's Soil Multiple Strain Grow-Juicy Buds? Aye Aye Sir!!

Plant Update!!
It has been 15 days since going to 12/12. I plan on pruining on the 21st day. I like what James has to say about keeping the leaves on and I believe it is a great idea. My problem is having 6 plants in a very small space. For me...being able to control my environment I am going to give them a good haircut.

Here is a group photo...
group_photo14.JPG

The Rock Lock is one of the tallest plants and looks great... Very happy I have a clone of her...
Rock_Lock2.JPG

The Lucy is just as tall as the Rock Lock...Another great one that I cloned..
Lucy59.JPG

The Tangerine Dream is very different than the last one I grew. This one is healthy but is a much lighter shade of green than the other plants. The leaves are long and skinny. The new growth almost looks like shoots comming out of a palm tree.
td6.JPG

The White Ruski is another plant that is heathy but different. The leaves are small and haven't reached up like the other plants do. The leaves seem to like to point down. The plant is very sturdy and the leaves are very green and healthy.
white_ruski2.JPG

Here are the new girls in waiting. They have enjoyed the GLR routine since vegging!

From Clone
Rock Lock
Lucy
White Ruski

From Seed
Cheeze
Northern Lights/Big Bud
Sour Jack

future_plants.JPG

you free spirit you, might of helped sway my vote for nug of the month sinse no gators have flown through my window yet:) Oh wait thats tomarrow:tokin:

You got it buddy!!! Weed Gator is on his way. Will be there tomorrow!! Yes, Free Spirit I am! My Spirit is very inexepensive!! Giggity Giggity!
:circle-of-love:

One Two Three Four….Who are we fighting for…..Marine Corps….Oooooorah!!

By this time I was getting used to the PT runs and workouts. I was really getting in shape. I actually used to start looking forward to the runs because it was the only time during the day I could let my mind wander. The endorphin’s that enter your body while running are very relaxing. I have to admit. PT was still a extremely hard. We were always pushed to the limit.
The Navy Recruit base in San Diego almost borders the Marine Recruit base. We used to let our eyes wander at the base all the time and wish we could trade places with them!! One time the DI asked all the recruits if they would like to transfer to the Navy. The DI went on and on how the Marines were a part of the Navy and he was serious. Any recruit that would like to be transferred to report to the Squad Bay right away. This is their last chance to transfer without any problems or questions asked. All transfers would be expedited!! About 6 recruits out of 70 reported to the Squad Bay. I was tempted but I had a bad feeling about this and I was right. Those poor recruits were put through a rigorous PT session.

One day the DI informed us that we would all be moving to Camp Pendleton for Rifle Training. We all were transferred to the base by military bus. The barracks in Camp Pendleton were different than the ones in Sand Diego. All the Squad Bays had nice little sandboxes for each unit. I thought it was a nice touch until I realized what they were used for. PT!! This was not a great place to get in trouble. I remember one recruit that requested to be discharged. The DI’s came bearing down on the poor fancy white boy from the big city. He told the DI that his recruiter told him that at any time during boot camp if he wanted out all he would have to do is ask andthe DI’s would have to let him out. This amused the DI’s very much! The asked the Private who his recruiter was. The Private proudly replied… Gunnery Sergeant Green! I think the recruit thought that if his recruiter was a higher rank than the DI that would be really good! It was not!! They had this poor recruit in the sand box for a very long time. He was sweating profusely. During this PT session they had the recruit yell at the top of his lungs...Thank You Gunny Green!...They had him lye on his stomach and blow like a whale. And believe me….this recruit blew like a whale. By the time he was out of the sand box he had sand stuck on every part of exposed skin on his body. He looked like a camouflaged sand man!

You Hedonistic Exhibitionist You!!! How Dare You Show Your Feet On This Site!!! You Know Whats Scary, there Really are Places in This World Where a reaction like that is not only Possible but Probable!!!:hmmmm: Maybe even worse. Glad I live Here, and NOT THERE:amen:! The Buds are LOOKING GOOD MY FRIEND, I WANT TO TASTE, like Right Now!!!:blunt: Man I want to SMOKE!!! Have to Patient,have to be patient... I think I am Gonna go stuff My Face With Food, and Try to forget about It!!:laughtwo: Wish Me Luck:thumb:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I was scared about releasing that photo of my foot. Seeing that it is registered as a lethal weapon in several countries!! Foot Fungus!! Deadly!! LoL!!:rofl:

I wish I could share some stash with you too. It is sooooo hard to be low or out of smoke when you have plants growing. It is a good to be patient!! It must be really hard when you have a garden like you have going!!
:passitleft:

havent you heard of concealed carry:laughtwo:
I was scared about releasing that photo of my foot. Seeing that it is registered as a lethal weapon in several countries!! Foot Fungus!! Deadly!! LoL!!:rofl:

I wish I could share some stash with you too. It is sooooo hard to be low or out of smoke when you have plants growing. It is a good to be patient!! It must be really hard when you have a garden like you have going!!

Moby Foot! Tangerine Toejam! You might be onto something with these 3-way foot crosses you are growing. ;)

Rifle Training was a lot different than I thought it would be. I was really looking forward to this part of boot camp. By this time I knew how to take apart and put my M-16 together in less than a minute. Everyone in my platoon could do this. They had to. They taught us to look at the target and pretend we were squeezing a beautiful woman’s breast while pulling the trigger. We were to keep our eyes open and slowly pull the trigger while looking at the target. The DI’s even put up a beautiful Playboy Bunny photo for us to look at to drive the point home. That photo was beautiful.
The targets were set at 200 yards, 300yards, and 500 yards. We were taught to hold the rifle in a way that was extremely uncomfortable. They had us remove the rear portion of the shoulder strap on the rifle. That was very odd! Then they had us tie this shoulder strap very tightly around our arm. They had us tie the strap so tight it would cut off the blood circulation. With the strap so tight it was hard to place the butt of the rifle on your shoulder. We used to practice this for hours and hours. Just lying down with the DI’s hollering over us to make sure we were in proper shooting position. Nothing like Marine Corps Yoga with an M-16!!
We were taught about Lee Harvey Oswald. The instructors actually looked at him with admiration because he was a former Marine. He was an expert marksman and could not do what he did without the first class training of the Marines.
I totally excelled at the Rifle Test. Out of 150 rounds from all distances and possitions The 3 possitions were standing, sitting, and lying down. I only missed 3 bullseyes out of 150. I was the top in our Company and 2nd in the entire Regiment. The reason I know this is the DI told me in front of all the recruits. This honestly was one of the proudest moments of my life to that point. I never realized how important rifle training was. I quickly became one of the favorite recruits of all the DI’s.

rifle3.jpg

:rofl:
Moby Foot! Tangerine Toejam! You might be onto something with these 3-way foot crosses you are growing. ;)

I just smoked some Moby Foot!! Killer!! LoL!! Tangerine Toejam!! Ha!! Seriously would have a hard time selling that strain!!:rofl:

mmm mmm stanky stanky! what no fomundo? smh:rofl:
:rofl:

I just smoked some Moby Foot!! Killer!! LoL!! Tangerine Toejam!! Ha!! Seriously would have a hard time selling that strain!!:rofl:

Isn't it amazing how something as Simple as being a Good Shot can elevate Your status in the World of Boot Campery!!!:bravo: I was Top Shot in My Company, and the DI's really Loved Me for that, being the Youngest and all too. I thought that it was going to make My Life so much easier to have Finally been the best at something, well the exact opposite was to be true!!!:thedoubletake: I wound up being saddled with all the guys that could not hit the Ground with a falling Rock:hmmmm:. It was always, "Go And Find Recruit James, and He'll Show You How a Marine is Supposed to Shoot His Rifle!!!", I came to dread Hearing those WORDS, it meant that when everyone Else got To Move On To Something Else, Private James, The Great Shot, got to sit with some Guy till he actually could get a Passing score on the Range!!! Now do not get Me Wrong, I LOVE TO SHOOT, I was Pretty Much Born with a Rifle in My Hands(MY DAD WAS A MARINE, FIRST SARGENT, KOREAN WAR VET, AND A SURVIVOR OF THE PUSAN PERIMETER, LATER TO BECOME A DI HIMSELF), my Dad taught me how to SHOOT like a Marine By the age of 4-5 years old. And as a child, I always had a BB-GUN in My Hands, or when We were on Vacation with family in Arkansas, I either had an Over Under .22, .410, A 20 Gauge Shot Gun or My Personal Favorite, a .30-.30 Winchester. All of these guns, with NO Adult Supervision, Because we were not allowed to even pick a Weapon Up Unless We Could Recite Verbatim the 4 Rules to Carrying a Firearm. Rule Number One, All Firearms Are Always Loaded, and should be treated as such. Rule Number Two, Never Let The Muzzle Cover Anything You Are Not Willing To See Destroyed! Rule Number Three, Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On Target! Rule Number Four, Always Be Sure Of Your Target!!!There are also a few other Rules that are not Numbered, Like, Always Keep Your Rifle Pointed In a Safe Direction, Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until You Are Ready To Shoot( I know this is Repeated,but this is How We were Instructed to Do It):bigblush:, Always Keep The Chamber Unloaded Until ready To Shoot. We had to be able to recite these rules Verbatim, and under Intense Supervision, Prove That We Knew and were Complying with the Aforementioned Rules. After a Couple of Weeks of This, and they felt relatively sure We were doing what we were supposed to Be doing as far as the RULES went. They would Finally Let us Police Ourselves. And it always seemed like there was a new member of the Family that was coming of age that Year, and wanted to HANG OUT WITH THE BIG BOYS and SHOOT!!!:winkyface: So we had to teach this New Member of the Big Boys Club, the Rules, Under Our Fathers Supervision AGAIN! When most of us finally reached Our Teens, They let us Teach the New Family Member the Rules on Our Own. And You Know What! We never shot or lost any Family Members during this entire Time!!! Quite an accomplishment for a bunch of Kids, We were Your Normal Everyday, get into Trouble Type Young Boys, But when it came to Shooting or Handling Firearms, You would of thought that We belonged to some Monastical Order with the reverence We Treated and Handled Our Firearms. Pretty weird HUH!!!:laugh: And back to the Story of Me having to Help Other Marines, I always LOVED to Shoot, but to have to continually Try and Teach Someone How To Zero In Their Rifle, over and over again, I assure YOU, it takes the JOY out of Shooting Real Quick!:loopy: It actually makes You go a little Crazy, trying to Teach someone the same thing, over and over and over AGAIN. I sometimes wanted to just Kick Their Asses, over something I considered SO SIMPLE!!! But in Hindsight, I now realize that many of these Guys had Never handled a Firearm Before, and were so afraid, I could actually SEE them shaking. I did not put these things together until after Boot Camp, and it makes Me wish I would have been more forgiving to THEM. But what is Done, is Done, No going Back.:confused: I just wish I would of had More patience, and kind Words for the Recruits I had to Help!!! OH WELL, at least My Heart is in the Right Place Now, which means I have learned some Wisdom!!!:blushsmile: CF, thanks for the offer, but I have All the Smoke I could Wish For, I just cannot get into any of it to SMOKE:blunt:, as much as I want too!!! But thank You for The Offer.:high-five: Xlr8, You crack Me Up!!!:rofl: Moby Foot and Tangerine Toe-Jam, those sound like AWESOME Flavors, better be Careful or Someone will Confuse Them for Real Strains!!!:yahoo: Wouldn't that be Hilarious!!! fish cake, You are RIGHT, He needs a Conceal Carry for that Lethal Weapon!!!:thumb: Gotta Go Post Pictures. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

I just took the Tangerine Dream out of the Grow Room. It was not dying but it looked terrible. The leaves are long and very skinny. All the other plants are showing very nice looking flowers. This one is not. I have a feeling it is a Hermie. Besides, I could use the extra space in the grow room.
I also added more reflective material to the grow room. I don't know how much it helps but it sure looks a lot brighter with it.

Say Goodbye to the Tangerine Dream. Just couldn't make the cut.
TD_to_chop.JPG

Very little flowering. Also the flowers look like they might be hiding something.
No_new_bud_growth_TD.JPG

My Remaining 5 plants are much happier with the extra space and they are all flowering very nicely.
Bud_growth_on_other_plants.JPG

mmm mmm stanky stanky! what no fomundo? smh:rofl:

Hey there Fish Cake! I figuured you would like that stank. Gators on the way!!

Isn't it amazing how something as Simple as being a Good Shot can elevate Your status in the World of Boot Campery!!!:bravo: I was Top Shot in My Company, and the DI's really Loved Me for that, being the Youngest and all too. I thought that it was going to make My Life so much easier to have Finally been the best at something, well the exact opposite was to be true!!!:thedoubletake: I wound up being saddled with all the guys that could not hit the Ground with a falling Rock:hmmmm:. It was always, "Go And Find Recruit James, and He'll Show You How a Marine is Supposed to Shoot His Rifle!!!", I came to dread Hearing those WORDS, it meant that when everyone Else got To Move On To Something Else, Private James, The Great Shot, got to sit with some Guy till he actually could get a Passing score on the Range!!! Now do not get Me Wrong, I LOVE TO SHOOT, I was Pretty Much Born with a Rifle in My Hands(MY DAD WAS A MARINE, FIRST SARGENT, KOREAN WAR VET, AND A SURVIVOR OF THE PUSAN PERIMETER, LATER TO BECOME A DI HIMSELF), my Dad taught me how to SHOOT like a Marine By the age of 4-5 years old. And as a child, I always had a BB-GUN in My Hands, or when We were on Vacation with family in Arkansas, I either had an Over Under .22, .410, A 20 Gauge Shot Gun or My Personal Favorite, a .30-.30 Winchester. All of these guns, with NO Adult Supervision, Because we were not allowed to even pick a Weapon Up Unless We Could Recite Verbatim the 4 Rules to Carrying a Firearm. Rule Number One, All Firearms Are Always Loaded, and should be treated as such. Rule Number Two, Never Let The Muzzle Cover Anything You Are Not Willing To See Destroyed! Rule Number Three, Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On Target! Rule Number Four, Always Be Sure Of Your Target!!!There are also a few other Rules that are not Numbered, Like, Always Keep Your Rifle Pointed In a Safe Direction, Always Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until You Are Ready To Shoot( I know this is Repeated,but this is How We were Instructed to Do It):bigblush:, Always Keep The Chamber Unloaded Until ready To Shoot. We had to be able to recite these rules Verbatim, and under Intense Supervision, Prove That We Knew and were Complying with the Aforementioned Rules. After a Couple of Weeks of This, and they felt relatively sure We were doing what we were supposed to Be doing as far as the RULES went. They would Finally Let us Police Ourselves. And it always seemed like there was a new member of the Family that was coming of age that Year, and wanted to HANG OUT WITH THE BIG BOYS and SHOOT!!!:winkyface: So we had to teach this New Member of the Big Boys Club, the Rules, Under Our Fathers Supervision AGAIN! When most of us finally reached Our Teens, They let us Teach the New Family Member the Rules on Our Own. And You Know What! We never shot or lost any Family Members during this entire Time!!! Quite an accomplishment for a bunch of Kids, We were Your Normal Everyday, get into Trouble Type Young Boys, But when it came to Shooting or Handling Firearms, You would of thought that We belonged to some Monastical Order with the reverence We Treated and Handled Our Firearms. Pretty weird HUH!!!:laugh: And back to the Story of Me having to Help Other Marines, I always LOVED to Shoot, but to have to continually Try and Teach Someone How To Zero In Their Rifle, over and over again, I assure YOU, it takes the JOY out of Shooting Real Quick!:loopy: It actually makes You go a little Crazy, trying to Teach someone the same thing, over and over and over AGAIN. I sometimes wanted to just Kick Their Asses, over something I considered SO SIMPLE!!! But in Hindsight, I now realize that many of these Guys had Never handled a Firearm Before, and were so afraid, I could actually SEE them shaking. I did not put these things together until after Boot Camp, and it makes Me wish I would have been more forgiving to THEM. But what is Done, is Done, No going Back.:confused: I just wish I would of had More patience, and kind Words for the Recruits I had to Help!!! OH WELL, at least My Heart is in the Right Place Now, which means I have learned some Wisdom!!!:blushsmile: CF, thanks for the offer, but I have All the Smoke I could Wish For, I just cannot get into any of it to SMOKE:blunt:, as much as I want too!!! But thank You for The Offer.:high-five: Xlr8, You crack Me Up!!!:rofl: Moby Foot and Tangerine Toe-Jam, those sound like AWESOME Flavors, better be Careful or Someone will Confuse Them for Real Strains!!!:yahoo: Wouldn't that be Hilarious!!! fish cake, You are RIGHT, He needs a Conceal Carry for that Lethal Weapon!!!:thumb: Gotta Go Post Pictures. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey there buddy! I knew you could relate!! That is funny how you said that about standing out. That is how I felt too. I really wanted to breeze through boot but I went from one a major F up to standing out a very short time!
Do you remember how tight they would have us strap those shoulder straps to our arms? I shot a lot of rifles before going to boot camp but never like that. It was like learning to shoot all over again. You are right about shooting. It is a blast. It is like playing pool. Keep your eye on the target and squeeze the trigger while keeping your eye on the target! Simple to me too. I just had to get over the false fear of something happening when I pull the trigger to keep from flinching.
It was nice to get the expert badge and not the toilet seat!!
Time for me to hit the sack. Hope you all have a great night.
:high-five:

seems like alot of folks here have troubles with tangerine dream,I think your about the 5th one I have read about. sorry it wasted your time and space brother. rekon she needed the foot(I mean boot):peace:

seems like alot of folks here have troubles with tangerine dream,I think your about the 5th one I have read about. sorry it wasted your time and space brother. rekon she needed the foot(I mean boot):peace:

I have a clone of the Tangerine from my last grow that is doing well that and will be going into the Flower room next cycle. I haven't heard of anyone else having problems with this plant. But that would not surprise me. The last Tangerine Dream I harvested turned out to be a great plant.

Sorry about the TD but it sounds and looks like the other girls are appreciating the new space.

Oh the little sand box was the worst thing I have ever seen. Our DI's used to have beach parties with use and that sand box. They would make each one of us get our cover and fill it with sand, and dump it in the squad bay, them they would turn on the hose and water it down. Having fun at the beach recruits?

"Runnin through the jungle with myM-16.. I’m a mean mother f**ker I’m a US Marine!"

Even though I found new respect from the DI’s, it was not necessarily a great thing. I would say that I quickly became their pet. Which meant I got called on, and recognized more from the DI’s. It also brought jealousy amongst the other recruits. I remember Live Round Rifle training. It was a blast. We got to go to different areas that were manned by the DI’s and set up our M-16’s and shoot targets with live ammo. I really was becoming one with my Rifle by now. I slept with it. Ran with it. Cleaned it constantly. It was my Rifle and no one elses. So I thought.... During live ammo training one of the DI’s from the other Platoon was set up at a target and we were supposed to put our rifle through a wooded hole and shoot. Well, this asshole DI was pulling the triggers on my fellow recruits weapons for them. This was not acceptable for me. When it got to my turn I just let him pull the trigger on my Rifle. I did not aim or even lower my head. I just held on to my weapon and stuck the barrel in the hole and looked at his eyes in disgust as he pulled the trigger on my Rifle . This must have caused some resentment because after the session. This DI from the other Platoon came right in my face while I was in formation. He was yelling at me…So Private Farmer…Do you think I am an Asshole? I said…Sir…No Sir! He said…. I want you to call me a Fu*king Assole Private!.... I was not used to this. Here was a DI from another platoon dogging me?!! I said…Sir…No Sir…. I looked over at my DI and he said…Come On Private Farmer…Call him a Fu*king asshole. I felt very uncomfortable and could not do it. Even the recruits in line next me were loudly whispering…Come On Private Farmer…Call him a Fu*kin Asshole. I really did not feel this was a good idea. I sensed a trick coming on. I never called him an F ing asshole. I really wanted to but I just did not have the balls. I just stood there and took the abuse.

Another time during Rifle Training while we were using blanks my DI came up to me and pulled a live round out ofhis pocket. He told me it was a liveround. He ordered me to lock and load the live round in my Rifle. Lock and Load means to install the round into the Rifle and load it into the chamber in firing position.
We were all standing in a big circle. All 70 recruits. The DI then stood behind me and had me aim my Rifle at another recruit in the circle. The recruit he had me aim at was a real screw up. He was actually a friend of mine. We snuck a few cigarettes before and were of like minds. I always seemed to be attracted to and have attracted the screw ups in life. I guess I am one too!! Anyway, The DI then instructed me to pull the trigger!! I could not believe it. Here I was with a live round locked and loaded in my M-16. I was instructed to take the safety off. And I was ordered to shoot this fellow recruit. I had my Rifle aimed at this recruit. I could see the fear in the Recruits eyes. Everyone in the circle knew what was going on and didn’t know what to make of it. I had a feeling it must be a dead round but he made me really believe it was live and the round sure looked live to me when I loaded it. Of course I did not pull the trigger. It was a real hassle though. For several minutes I was standing there with a dead aim on the poor recruit. My heart was racing. All the while my DI is yelling at me to pull the trigger. Then he started calling me a F ing pussy for not pulling the trigger. Finally he had me lower my Rifle and I got to take the round out of my weapon. He put it back in his front pocket. Gave me a nasty look like he was disgusted. Then he walked away.

Sorry about the TD but it sounds and looks like the other girls are appreciating the new space.

Oh the little sand box was the worst thing I have ever seen. Our DI's used to have beach parties with use and that sand box. They would make each one of us get our cover and fill it with sand, and dump it in the squad bay, them they would turn on the hose and water it down. Having fun at the beach recruits?

Hey there Home Med Grower!! LoL!! Thanks for posting!! Yes, the sand box party!! That is hillarious. Those sandboxes were the cats meow for the DI's. A new fun tool to use for torture!! Thanks for following along!

All I Can Say Is, F..k Those Sand Boxes. I think I ate more Sand in One Month, than I ever had from a LIFETIME of Surfing!!!:thedoubletake: I was at Camp Pendleton Recently, and YES, those same Sand Boxes are still There. I got to watch Recruits getting Mashed and their DI's Screaming and Yelling at Them, some of those DI's happen to be Friends of Mine now!!!:high-five: Isn't it weird what changes Time and Rank Doth Bring?!? You all know the Old saying " Rank Doth Have It's Privileges", and it's Headaches too, I might add!!!:winkyface: I always find it Funny(PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM BEING SADISTIC) to go up to Recruits out of the Blue and give Them Snap Inspections, and then tell Them I had found them to be UnSat, and pull their CHITS on Them, and act like I am writing Notes on Them, as I am talking(WELL YELLING ACTUALLY,THEY ARE JUST RECRUITS AFTER ALL), I am usually totally busting up inside, and will not Really Report Them!!!:blushsmile: I just like to keep Them on Their Toes, I am a First Sargent after all!!! Although, I Hate To Say It(ACTUALLY, NO I DON'T), Sometimes I Do Actually Pull Their CHITS and Report Them, If I feel like they were just going through the Motions, like not Double Timing Fast Enough, or Not conducting themselves the way a Recruit that is not even a Marine Yet, should be, then I will report Them. It was done to Me, why should it be any different for Them? When You wear the Globe and Anchor(OR WANT TO BE WEARING THE GLOBE AND ANCHOR) You must always conduct Yourself as a Marine. That means no Skylarking, not being Motivated ETC. So please do not think I do This to Them Just to be an Asshole, I do it to make sure the Recruits Know, Someone is ALWAYS WATCHING, so conduct Yourself as such, and their won't be any Problems!!!:clap: That's what I have to say to that!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

All I Can Say Is, F..k Those Sand Boxes. I think I ate more Sand in One Month, than I ever had from a LIFETIME of Surfing!!!:thedoubletake: I was at Camp Pendleton Recently, and YES, those same Sand Boxes are still There. I got to watch Recruits getting Mashed and their DI's Screaming and Yelling at Them, some of those DI's happen to be Friends of Mine now!!!:high-five: Isn't it weird what changes Time and Rank Doth Bring?!? You all know the Old saying " Rank Doth Have It's Privileges", and it's Headaches too, I might add!!!:winkyface: I always find it Funny(PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM BEING SADISTIC) to go up to Recruits out of the Blue and give Them Snap Inspections, and then tell Them I had found them to be UnSat, and pull their CHITS on Them, and act like I am writing Notes on Them, as I am talking(WELL YELLING ACTUALLY,THEY ARE JUST RECRUITS AFTER ALL), I am usually totally busting up inside, and will not Really Report Them!!!:blushsmile: I just like to keep Them on Their Toes, I am a First Sargent after all!!! Although, I Hate To Say It(ACTUALLY, NO I DON'T), Sometimes I Do Actually Pull Their CHITS and Report Them, If I feel like they were just going through the Motions, like not Double Timing Fast Enough, or Not conducting themselves the way a Recruit that is not even a Marine Yet, should be, then I will report Them. It was done to Me, why should it be any different for Them? When You wear the Globe and Anchor(OR WANT TO BE WEARING THE GLOBE AND ANCHOR) You must always conduct Yourself as a Marine. That means no Skylarking, not being Motivated ETC. So please do not think I do This to Them Just to be an Asshole, I do it to make sure the Recruits Know, Someone is ALWAYS WATCHING, so conduct Yourself as such, and their won't be any Problems!!!:clap: That's what I have to say to that!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

James my friend! I would expect nothing less of you to be a part of the recruits biggest learning experience of thier lives! Too many things get watered down in life. It is good to hear that boot camp is the same as it was back when I went. Any recruit that makes it through boot camp already has an advantage in life in my opinion. We cannot grow unless we go through struggles first. Hell Yes, turn in the slackers that don't follow the code. Even thought I haven't been a Marine for over 20 years I still get goose bumps when I hear the Marine Corps Hymn!

Back
Top Bottom