Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

As promised here's greenhouse #2 swinging to Fat Bottom Girls by Queen. Enjoy and have a green evening folks!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;yhD5sOClHZg]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Exquisite looking ladies. Perfect color and posture, they look ready to raise the roof. :circle-of-love:

Thank you kind sir & an early congrats. on your nug. of the month win for June. Nice job!:bravo:

Thank you kind sir & an early congrats. on your nug. of the month win for June. Nice job!:bravo:

I'm flattered, thank you Cola! She was something real nice, despite her lousy growth habit. I'm looking at these ladies of yours, and then thinking of your nug, which was a frosty as they get, and then ... 12' trees of that. :) I remember the one you had that was tucked under the rafters, and your current crop looks like a group of those in waiting. Thanks for your positive input too, it was most needed. :Namaste:

What a wonderful way to kick off the weekend Cola Monster. :bravo:

My weekly inspection video of the legal girls in action.:high-five: Not much else to report on this end except for finding a few spider webs here and there that came down just as quick as they went up & all part of the fun when it comes to gardening!
Enjoy the triple shot of Van Halen and rock on my friends!:theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

How sweet is it that we get these regular updates that have us all drooling and musical stylings at the same time. :laughtwo:

Now, let me go watch. Yummy!

Oooooo. I just love these little visits to your greenhouses. :laughtwo: I see many of them now look you in the eye. Haha! I appreciated the cat's "What???" look.

Did you do any training on these Cola Monster?

Morning all!
I just wanted to stop in real quick and thank you all for the positive vibes being sent my way, they are greatly appreciated!:high-five:

Well today starts day 1 of pruning for the huge Silver Fox plants in which I'll be under them girls for at least a week if not more removing all the sucker branches so the energy goes straight to my flowers. It's all part of the job that I love so much and something I wouldn't give up for a million bucks!:)

Hope all is well in your herbal worlds and have a green day folks! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Did you do any training on these Cola Monster?

Hey SweetSue!
No training on these girls but just some serious topping early on in vegging for the front row of Silver Fox plants. If I had more space in my greenhouse I'd tie down all the branches and let light get to the inside of the plants but just isn't possible without cutting off all my watering paths.
Have a good day mate and thanks for all the support!:thanks:

Here's this week's still photo update from greenhouse #1 with the Silver Fox girls in the front row starting to grow together into one big plant. Boy have I got my work cut out for me when it comes to pruning these babies!:thedoubletake:

Enjoy and have a good one folks!:blunt:

DSC071222.JPG

DSC070972.jpg

DSC070943.JPG

DSC070912.jpg

DSC070772.jpg

DSC070742.jpg

DSC070712.JPG

DSC070882.JPG

DSC071201.jpg

Gosh, they're so luscious Cola Monster. If we lived closer I'd come over and help. What a joy that would be. :laughtwo:

Some fresh homemade cinnamon raisin bread to tempt all your taste buds. Each loaf I bake gets 2 heaping tablespoons of bud butter in exchange for the store bought stuff which really makes for a good night sleep if eaten an hour or so before crashing. Enjoy!:yummy:

DSC071273.JPG

DSC069783.JPG

DSC069813.JPG

For those of you who like to cook with cannabis here's an old family recipe that stands the test of time. Some of the best tasting BBQ chicken I've ever eaten and with a kick of cannabis oil it gets even better in my opinion. Plated photos and ingredients posted below!

Have a good evening all!:high-five:

Skillet_Barbecue_Chicken.JPG

Skillet_Barbecue_Chicken_Corn.JPG

Cannabis Infused Skillet Barbecued Chicken

1 1/2 Cups - Cannabis Infused Oil - Salad or Vegetable
1 Cup - Vinegar
1 Cup - Brown Sugar
2 Cups - Ketchup
2 Tablespoons - Worcestershire Sauce
1 Teaspoon - Garlic Salt
2 Tablespoons - Salt
1 Tablespoon - Pepper
1 Tablespoon - Celery Seed
1 Tablespoon - Parsley Flakes
1 1/2 Cups - Water

Pour over whatever Chicken, Pork, or Beef pieces you so choose to use then simmer on medium heat/flame for around 40-45 minutes depending on the size and thickness of portions. Enjoy!:peace:

Cola Monster, you should share that on Canna's edibles thread. Looks delicious.

Back
Top Bottom