Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

My weekly inspection video of greenhouse #1 with all the plants getting pruned up and ready for the start of flowering next month. Enjoy the triple shot by Fleetwood Mac and have a good evening all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

A few still shots from garden #1 with all the Silver Fox plants doing great after getting baked in the sun for a couple straight days of temps. reaching over 100 degrees inside the greenhouse. Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing weekend & enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC074401.jpg

DSC074361.jpg

DSC074381.jpg

Front:
DSC074351.JPG

Back:
DSC074424.JPG

Stopping here to check out your grow is one of my favorite pasttimes Cola Monster. They look marvelous! Geez, they're better than that. What a crop!

A couple quick shots of some stock rot I've got going on with one of my Pandora's Box plants. I'm not sure whether to pull her right now and plant another clone in it's place since I still have around a month or so of veg. time left or just cut back on the watering a bit to see if it dries out and hope for the best in the end. Decisions, decisions and what I have deal with on the rare occasion.

Hope all is well with your current grows and have a good one folks!:high-five:

DSC074742.JPG

DSC074753.JPG

Is this a result of watering concerns Cola Monster? I'm new enough to the hobby that this is the first time I've seen it.

Yeah, these will be monsters. When do you start vegging them for the season? I assume you cut the clones and veg them under CFLs first, right? :tokin:

Is this a result of watering concerns Cola Monster? I'm new enough to the hobby that this is the first time I've seen it.

Hi there Sue!
That's what I'm thinking as a nine year novice gardener who's still learning the ends & outs of greenhouse growing. The plant site itself can get what is called hardpanned where the water just rests on top of the soil next to the stock which in turn causes the rot to start I'm assuming. All the other girls are just fine as of right now & I hope stays that way until harvesting. I'll keep my ten fingers & toes crossed just in case!
Have a good day & thanks for stopping by!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Yeah, these will be monsters. When do you start vegging them for the season? I assume you cut the clones and veg them under CFLs first, right? :tokin:

What's up conradino23?
You'd be correct in your assumption sir as I always start my work a few months before the grow season begins in order to make sure I get nice healthy plants with a strong rooting system in which I use two 600w M.H. lights to veg. them inside. I don't use CFL's or LED's but just good old fashioned fluorescent lights put out by Agrosun & then M.H. and H.P.S. bulbs during the main grow.

Have a good day mate! :high-five:

My weekly inspection tour of the little ladies. Enjoy the music and have a great 4th of July weekend mates!:blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Cola Monster, I get this rush when I see you've posted so I dash over and load in the video. My heart beats faster as you get to the door of greenhouse #1, and as you cross the threshold I can hear them call out their greetings. A chorus of "Hi SweetSue" fills me with such joy.

I have learned more about what healthy cannabis looks like from your greenhouse videos than any other thread on this site. :thumb:

edit: I could smell the chamomile as soon as I saw the picture. Mmmmmmm.

Some Monday morning shots from greenhouse #1 with the new roof installed. Enjoy and have a great day folks!:high-five:

DSC077583.JPG

DSC077334.JPG

DSC077574.JPG

DSC077374.JPG

Greenhouse #2-Silver Fox:
DSC077554.JPG

Damn, things are looking dry out your way.. Not in the greenhouses - just in general.

You got that right PeeJay!
We're in a serious drought here in Northern Cali. with people on city water having to ration their usage or possibly pay a fine if getting caught using to much and why I put down bark in both my gardens to save on time and watering myself. It's a real tinder box so far this year with temps. in the high 80's to upper 90's over the past couple of weeks which is great for my little ladies but bad for me and the surrounding area unfortunately. :phew:

Hope all is well in your world and have a good evening sir!

Where I live we are finally getting some relief from an almost decade long drought with above average precip and lower temp. I hope you get to stomp your feet in a muddy driveway soon, buck ass naked in the rain while shouting hallelujah. I know about the drought there but I didn't really have a reference for it until I saw how dry the yard was in those latest pictures. Been checking out your grows for a while now so I see the contrast.

Congratulations on getting the roof on. Now we get to watch the monsters grow right through it, eh? :rofl:

:high-five:

Some updated stock shots of both my Pandora's Box & Silver Fox strains after a good month and a half of vegging out in the greenhouse. It just goes to show what the power of the sun along with a tablespoon or two a week of General Organics Bio-Thrive Grow plus a little Liquid Karma can do for a beautiful girl!:winkyface: Less is more as they say!:laughtwo:
Hope everyone here is having a great day wherever it is you play! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Pandora's Box:
DSC077832.jpg

DSC077852.jpg

DSC077881.jpg

DSC077904.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC077823.jpg

DSC077762.jpg

DSC077712.jpg

DSC077705.jpg

DSC077643.jpg