Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

well my fav plant has shown she is a she :) .. the best seedling has come up trumps

P1080130.JPG
P1080131.JPG
P1080132.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

How do you pollinate with the rise Professor? Can you pick up said object with tweesers and rub them on the pistols of the female plant one by one, or should they be put in a bag a shaken with the chosen branch inside?

Hey!!!!
How's things going?
I start reading this thread...
After a few posts i want to ask u,any of u.
I use a male photoperiod to pollinate a female auto.i get the offsprings.backcrossing till i get f2 seeds and now those seeds arr under 18/6 and flowering.so we have success.
I aso bought few autoflowering seeds from seedbank and i use colloidial silver to get some pollen .
My question is:
I use 2 methods to get autos.
If i get the pollen from the second méthod (CS) (autos-fem.) And use it to one of my female autoflowering f2 offspring i get.
Is this a good Idea? To turn a female auto i breed (f2) with the male pollen from feminised Auto i bought from internet with colloidial silver ?
To mix the 2 methods if i explained correctly so u can understand.thank u and i am sorry i get to ur thread and asking questions..
I just want to finish with this breed schedule and get my seeds.summer coming..lol..
Thank u very very much!!!!!!:420::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom