Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

so far ive picked off about 70 seeds , i hope im not picking them too soon lol, i wait until the little calyx opens slightly then press to see if the seed is firm , , im given thee other seeds a bit more time to mature just encase i am wrecking them unknowingly, that would be disaster and a waste of work and effort , the 9 i planted have still not sprouted , if they do the ill be fine :) :thumb:

hope pictures are clear

P1070980.JPG

P1070982.JPG
P1070985.JPG

I also read another article a while back that said that even regular seeds being predisposed to being either male or female can produce mostly female under the right environmental conditions.

The conditions: more blue light
lower humidity
lower temperatures

I'd have to go find the article again to see if there were other conditions, but the author said that after the seeds sprout, the gender isn't determined until after 3-4 weeks of growth. He/she stated that if during this time, these conditions were maintained and the plants were not stressed, they would get 95% ladies from regular seed.

Its something I would like to experiment with sometime. Maybe next year after I get some more experience myself :)

I also read another article a while back that said that even regular seeds being predisposed to being either male or female can produce mostly female under the right environmental conditions.

The conditions: more blue light
lower humidity
lower temperatures

I'd have to go find the article again to see if there were other conditions, but the author said that after the seeds sprout, the gender isn't determined until after 3-4 weeks of growth. He/she stated that if during this time, these conditions were maintained and the plants were not stressed, they would get 95% ladies from regular seed.

Its something I would like to experiment with sometime. Maybe next year after I get some more experience myself :)

cool , thank you :thumb:

Wow, that's a good amount of seeds! When you mention your breeding strategies, do you plan on feminizing multiple generations of feminized plants? You know a fem of a fem of a fem... If so, do you worry about hermaphrodites being more common as you do?

I only ask since I purchased some feminized seeds, treated them with CS and produced my own seeds, which are fem of a fem. I've read that people recommend against this (makes sense), but it could work out with no hermies too.

so far ive pulled 250+ seeds from the thc bomb auto , ive germinated about 16 , its show time :) the best looking plants will be pollinated again then again until i get my bomb how i want it , fat ass buds lol

Awesome! I start next week. I got two THC regular bombs, near harvest, and one auto, and can't imagine a fatter bud! I'll be keeping that strain around for sure!!

Great work professor!!

here is the trichomes from the seeded bud , i dried this after picking off seeds , to be honest the smoke was very good and an instant hit ,i have to say i never seen a problem from using it for smoking , got the best of both worlds , smoke and seeds :)

I also added a couple picture of one of my seeds that was just born minutes ago lol ... how cute

Fri_Aug_21_11-02-23.jpg
Fri_Aug_21_11-01-28.jpg
Fri_Aug_21_11-04-28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom