Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

I am in for sure, I have been wanting to play with creating my own feminized seeds.

I have a large THC Bomb in my yard (larger than expected or than the breeder suggested) that lost a lower limb so I took cuttings off it to see if they would root outside.

Hybred Garden seems a wealth of knowledge in this area so I have a question. I may be wrong in my thinking but if I take 2 clones from the same plant, treat one as the Professor did to get pollen and bred her back to herself, would I not essentially get clones of that plant in a seed form?

i learnt a very valuable lesson , i pollinated couple of branches of my flowering girls but then i said to my self that will slow down bud making SO my plans in the future is to cut off all usable buds AFTER flowering and just use the lower pop corns for seeds , it makes more sense , even the autos will do ok seeding after the main chop, should still get plenty of usable seeds :)

i chopped my other thc bomb ( still have 2 in flower ) and after i chopped off what i wanted i looked at the little popcorn sites , rather than pissing around chopping them and drying for zero weight i said ill pollinate them buds and that will give me at least another 50 seeds , way better than 6 grams of fluffy dry buds lol

thats them at the back of my poly tunnel , i chopped a sugar black rose auto weeks ago and did her and shes seeding also and she will finish the seeds
so from now on ill wait to after my plants flower then use them , they will stay alive because ive done it and see the seeds maturing nicely

P10707881.JPG

yes your right about 4/6 weeks . the leaves that look bad was because when i took what i wanted of the plant i put it out side , the water running off the shed roof stained the leaves old slate roof , looks like mites or something but trust me thats what it was :)

I ordered some collodial silver last night,, going to need your help soon.....

I was wondering what those spots were, but they just looked like some residue.

It looks like you used 40 PPM colloidal silver for this experiment and got very good results. DIY CS can only get up to about 20 PPM, which is what I used, and I didn't get nearly as good of results as you did. Do you know the best range of strengths to use?

Nice work,, I got 50ppm on the way. I couldn't find 40 and that was closest.....

nutty , awesome thread and most def going to follow along, where i am in the world its still fairly difficult to get good seeds so for sustainability and variety breeding is the answer....

Exactly :)

ok i chopped another thc bomb . she is a week over what banks say i always add a week or 2 ,,, any ways i took off my best buds and i kept the bottom again for YES more seeds lol .... might as well , its makes more sense to do this rather than drying them out for zero weight :)

P1070820.JPG
P1070821.JPG
P10708221.JPG
P1070823.JPG
P10708241.JPG

Back
Top Bottom