Colloidal Silver & THC Bombs Auto Crossing With Reg Blue Blood

Well Prof, ya convinced me. My wife just went and found a couple old silver rings I bought her a few years ago that she doesn't use. Tomorrow I will pick up some distilled water and make some CS. I have a few clones of Big Mamma so I will take one and treat it for pollen and then after I harvest the rest of my THC Bomb under the lights, I will do as you did and pollenate the popcorn buds rather than harvest them :)

took off 124 blue blood seeds , they are tiny seeds but if i remember the blue blood seeds where small when i bought them , i am thinking about 70/80 % of them are usable , some look a little pale , but they might be ok , time will tell :)

thanks for the reps on this thread by the way , happy to have helped some guys out here , in a couple of weeks we shall see if i have mostly girls as ive 12 little seedlings that have sprouted , and the beauty of autos is the sex shows in no time , 3/4 weeks :)

couple of pictures , see how small the seeds are .. im sure they will be fine ..

and my red pot district

P1080053.JPG
P10800541.JPG
P10800441.JPG

I start spraying today Paddy, I am very excited,, thank you for motivaTing me!!

ohhh yes you gota ... mate im watching 2 of these seedlings carefully , they are leaving the rest behind , couple of runts also , im hoping my pollen will work next time around but im also thinking of reversing one and pollinating the other , . try and get a really good one stabled

ill take a picture , BRB

Back
Top Bottom