Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Re: Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here is some for you

Some dried nug. shots of my personal G.D.P. x Bubba Kush strain before it heads off to the curing jar for a few weeks. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC05535.JPG

DSC055943.JPG

DSC055824.JPG

DSC056002.JPG

DSC056202.JPG

DSC056253.JPG

A couple macros:
G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro_Shot.jpg

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Macro_Shot-1.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

nice work Cola monster! That's some A grade right there! Good work on the manicuring

Well I feel GREAT after a visit here!

Hi folks. Two donks by the pool. These are from bagseed, but I'm pretty sure the strain is Sour Diesel. These are the first plants I've grown in about 25 years. When I was younger, I was pretty into growing.
Cut_down_day_002.JPG
Cut_down_day_004.JPG
Cut_down_day_005.JPG
Cut_down_day_006.JPG

Cut_down_day_007.JPG

Thanks, Padox. And thanks to the others who liked the pics. I spend a lot of time out there listening to music, swimming, playing with our dogs and just hanging out. The plants definitely improved the ambiance...

I reckon they propably would too... I spend hours in a dark room peering into a tent lol... I know where id rather be! Beautiful plants, they are a picture of health, along with everything else growing in the background:thumb:

Just thought this was a pretty picture - the blue from the flash against the vivid green.

Jamaican Dream - 110 days - 42 since pistils:

DSCN22262.JPG

Some Memphis Belle (strain genetics are unknown) picked up at a local dispensary. Definitely sativa, very euphoric high.:cheer:
photo_1318.JPG
photo_2264.JPG

Here are my results - I'm quite pleased. As I mentioned earlier, I used to be into growing about 25 years ago. Perhaps the strains have gotten better over the years. These things grew well and the buds are beautiful. Curing now, can't wait to give it a try. Do you folks think it would be ok to post some of these in the Creme de la Creme thread? Hope you all are enjoying the fall harvest!
Final_trim_001_-_Copy.JPG

I really like your tag name. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am proud of them as I did my best to kill them! These are indoor plants grown in Foxfarms ocean forest, using Foxfarm nutes and LED light. If you use Foxfarm go eazy ... ocean forest by itself has too much nitrogen for some strains so keep that in mind.

Good luck with your girls, I hope the pics inspire them to big and frosty!

Nice but why all the high tec? I just use soil from my local recyle yard,keep them safe,warm,dry and feed,when they start to bud with probloom.

Nice but why all the high tec? I just use soil that I get from local recyle yard. Keep the safe,warm,dry,give them lots of good light and when they start to bud,feed them with probloom. Whish I could show you some pics. I think you would be surprized at old school grown methods.

Nice but why all the high tec? I just use soil that I get from local recyle yard. Keep the safe,warm,dry,give them lots of good light and when they start to bud,feed them with probloom. Whish I could show you some pics. I think you would be surprized at old school grown methods.

It is all about the eye candy here, I don't care how you do it I want to SEE it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_4703_bd.jpg

Some dried nug. shots of my personal strain named "The Silver Fox" which is a sativa dominant mix of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Super Silver Haze & Kali Mist. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Untitled_3-1_dragged_1.JPG

The_Silver_Fox_Macro-21.JPG

DSC068431.JPG

Untitled_2-1_dragged_1.JPG

DSC066551.JPG

A little somethin, somethin my friend dropped off the other day:
Cannabis_Energy_Drink1.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Nice Buds! WOW!

And a mostly sativa to boot! Yum!

:rollit:

+reps for that!

Holy cow! Where have I been? I will go back later to see all I have missed... sorry folks!

blue dream
DSC_4781_bd.jpg

flo
DSC_4821_flo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom