Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

sounds good gr back in the late 70-early 80s we were able to get some skunk weed we loved we kept in those black film containers when you popped the lid the person on the other side of the room would imediatley smell across the room it was great weed to this day cant find any

The buddy that gave me the seeds worked at the Armadillo World Headquarters, he would call at time as, hey so and so is doing their sound check at a given time and I would go hang, watch and listen. Oh and go in the green room, which was actually yellow, sit and get high with different musicians and folks.
After I harvested I took him a half pound, I did not let him know I was coming but had a few rolled up and went to see if he was at work. I went in and some said he was in the "green room" so I knocked on the door and some open it just a fraction and saw it was me and let me in. They were having a grower sit down. A number of growers from the area brought their goods they were doing a tasting.
Was introduced to the ones I did not know, sat down and got into the passing loop. while a few joints were being passed round I told my buddy that I had harvest the plant and told him all about, had everyone's interest. I pulled out my jar that had about a dozen rolled joints in it and when I opened it eyes grew wide and mouths dropped. Started passing them around I think every one in the room had their own joint.
Needless to say although there was no real competition I believe it was taken for granted I won the unofficial cup that year. :)

We used to have a Harvest Festival every year in October. It was a big outdoor party. Growers from around the area brought their outdoor for everyone to try. I think the last one was around 1984.

Day 19 Barneys Farm Mimosa EVO, 6 plant/Coco in 2 gallon Smart Pots.

Group shots, lights on/off.
20201228_085838 (2).jpg
20201228_090033.jpg

Closer shot of the center portion of the screen.
20201228_090116.jpg

Grew one Mimosa EVO last grow along with three Wedding cake, if these turn out like she did, eight zips of cured in jars smokable bud. Looking at the number of buds and knowing there potential this could be a record yield for me. Don't normally predict yields but damn, hope I am right. Not only is she a big yielder, she has an outstanding high, made some great Cannabutter and know she will yield me some wonderful FECO.

Needless to say I am one happy camper at this point in my grow. Will be doing the 21 day defo Wed/Thur.
It looks like a galaxy of buds my friend!

We used to have a Harvest Festival every year in October. It was a big outdoor party. Growers from around the area brought their outdoor for everyone to try. I think the last one was around 1984.
Man that sounds so cool never been to anything like that.

As a Newbie I could not wait (yes guilty as charged) I picked a Auto Cream bud early to try and used the dry function on my new Levo 2 machine to dry it. The tricromes are 70 % clear 30% milk. Well the verdict I am impressed and pretty stoned. I am feeling real relaxed and happy I am interested in reading and thinking right now slight couch lock but not sleepy so far.
1210E8D6-25CA-4D20-9AB5-40176DE5A3EF.jpeg
9EF7E0A2-E7C2-417B-94D3-4C21C0391BE6.jpeg

As a Newbie I could not wait (yes guilty as charged) I picked a Auto Cream bud early to try and used the dry function on my new Levo 2 machine to dry it. The tricromes are 70 % clear 30% milk. Well the verdict I am impressed and pretty stoned. I am feeling real relaxed and happy I am interested in reading and thinking right now slight couch lock but not sleepy so far.
1210E8D6-25CA-4D20-9AB5-40176DE5A3EF.jpeg

Just think how great it will be when you wait for it!

The buddy that gave me the seeds worked at the Armadillo World Headquarters, he would call at time as, hey so and so is doing their sound check at a given time and I would go hang, watch and listen. Oh and go in the green room, which was actually yellow, sit and get high with different musicians and folks.
After I harvested I took him a half pound, I did not let him know I was coming but had a few rolled up and went to see if he was at work. I went in and some said he was in the "green room" so I knocked on the door and some open it just a fraction and saw it was me and let me in. They were having a grower sit down. A number of growers from the area brought their goods they were doing a tasting.
Was introduced to the ones I did not know, sat down and got into the passing loop. while a few joints were being passed round I told my buddy that I had harvest the plant and told him all about, had everyone's interest. I pulled out my jar that had about a dozen rolled joints in it and when I opened it eyes grew wide and mouths dropped. Started passing them around I think every one in the room had their own joint.
Needless to say although there was no real competition I believe it was taken for granted I won the unofficial cup that year. :)
thats a cool story they were thinking who is this guy where is he from lol

Barneys farm - critical kush
3 week veg
8 week flower
24% thc 2.1% cbd
Under a 480 watt kingbrite quantum board (Chinese alibaba) 3500k samsung lm301h /w uv and ir chips
(Got 6 plants under this light)
Couldn't be happier with this plant or this light. I mean you could pay 1000 usd for a HLG or 300 for a kingbrite and get the same results..
20201228_133152.jpg
20201228_133123.jpg
20201228_121812.jpg
20201228_133212.jpg

20201228_182332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom