Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Dang...i never met a plant that made me realize the importance of sugar trim. Rock it!
Got one more plant to do in a few minutes brother ill post what the trim looks like:yummy:

Day 19 Barneys Farm Mimosa EVO, 6 plant/Coco in 2 gallon Smart Pots.

Group shots, lights on/off.
20201228_085838 (2).jpg
20201228_090033.jpg

Closer shot of the center portion of the screen.
20201228_090116.jpg

Grew one Mimosa EVO last grow along with three Wedding cake, if these turn out like she did, eight zips of cured in jars smokable bud. Looking at the number of buds and knowing there potential this could be a record yield for me. Don't normally predict yields but damn, hope I am right. Not only is she a big yielder, she has an outstanding high, made some great Cannabutter and know she will yield me some wonderful FECO.

Needless to say I am one happy camper at this point in my grow. Will be doing the 21 day defo Wed/Thur.

You scrogging indoor gardeners are killing me! That border lines art or topiary bushes. Its remarkable!

Wow Dude, I just flipped over to your thread and was smacked in the face with monsters. Holy shit!
Nice stuff man.

That is the outdoor grow. I am having to go indoors now due to law enforcement neighbors and an outdoor cultivation moratorium enacted in our county (in California!)...so those photos are a thing of the past, unfortunately. I am taking my craft indoors to see if i can keep up with likes of you. ;) Its cold standing in your "indoor shadow". :)

In the middle of a phone call, got a story for you.

@Patient puffer
Once you get the hang of it it a cool way to grow. I live in one of those states where, well, they don't just slap your wrist and you pay a fine. You go to jail. Not as bad then as in 1978 where this story took place.
I had gotten out of the service in 70 and spent the next few years being a hippy, still am, but also a self employed little bit of everything. Can go on, that was a wonderful time in my life, but lets get on with the story.
Had been going to community college using my GI Bill, when I was not working. I owned a painting company so I could take a class or two during the day. Running out of year to use my GI bill I went to TAMU. While there, my wife at the time, and I live out of town on a hill covered with oak trees, private property.
Had a buddy that gave me three seeds of what he described as seeds he got from our "CIA" friend, he didn't really work for the CIA but he would never tell us what he did. Anyway, these three seeds supposingly came from Afghanistan. I planted them, not having a clue what I was doing, in a clearing in the oak trees about 50 yards from our trailer, was great sandy loam with lots of composted leaf litter. Did not have to fert much but did give it some early on.
Only one girl make it, but she was spectacular, I had planned on keeping her low so I topped the shit out of her. She would get to 5 feet, chop down to three feet, and so on and so forth. Well she she began stretch at about 4 feet tall and 6 feet wide with a shit load of bud sites. Had no idea what I was going to face next, did not want to mess with her during stretch so I let her do what that bitch knew what to do best, stretch and stretch some some.
She ended up at 14 feet tall and 12 feet across with solid colitas 7 feet from top to bottom and below that for the next couple of feet were individuel buds that ranged from a foot long to three feet long. When pulling off the hwy onto my dirt road and start heading up the hill 150 yards to my trailer you could smell her when the wind was blowing the right direction.
She gave us over 6 pounds of trimmed and dried, cured and caned (put it into oyster tins with snap on lids). Not sure we knew what curing was at the time but knew that we did not want it to mildew so I would open the jars till they would crunch a bit when squeezed.
It was and still is the best cannabis I have ever smoked, and I have been consuming cannabis for damn near 60 years now. The smell/fragrance was like a day old run over skunk, but fuck it was good. Have friends from college that still after 45 years say that it was the best they have had, and one of them live in Colorado now. Could have been no one had received a gift of a quarter pound (of the best cannabis they would hold the rest to a standard) before. :) :) :) I love it. Never sold any of it, gave most of it away, made a lot a cannabutter and smoked as much as I could.

Thanks for reading this, like I said that was a great time in my life and seeing your pics reminded me so much of growing outside. Would love to do it again, but as a hobby grower that grows for my and my families meds I am happy with my indoor grow. Both vertical and horizontal.

My wife at the time would not let anyone come to the trailer, we would have to go see them. The nearest residence was at least a half mile away.
When I harvested I hung it all in one small bedroom of our trailer and even though I had fans in the windows drawing air to the outside, she had to go live with her mom for the whole trimming, drying and curing stage. I stayed in the trailer but the two bedrooms were at each end and I did not run the AC just opened the windows I could still smell it but she just could not handle it. :)

There should be a forum for fiction and non-fiction stories. I got a couple from my many years of being an ol hippy and breaking the law every day for the past actually it's 58 years this past July.
Have you set up your indoor grow yet? Is it in your thread?

Believe me the "Hype" is real.
I can call at least 25 people today that are still alive and smoking, that will testify to the "Smell/Fragrance" of that plants. I have grown Skunk this and Skunk that and never had any thing close to that STINK. :)

@gr865
No progress made on the indoor grow. For reals, there are nagging repairs on this house that need addressing for the welfare of the family before i start toying with any idea of engineering a stacked cab for veg clones & Bonsai's. My properties would be so out of whack i should be drawn and quartered. The wife has already suspected me jumping on the outbuilding. I was only raking leaves, i swear. We got a rotted bannister on our stairs out front. We got a malfunctioning bathroom sink. We also have a drip irrigation manifold needing fixed before next spring. So...as much as i would like fun, i need to do the responsible thing and devote more time to the house right now.

I haven't even got my 1st lights unboxed yet. They could be shattered for all i know. ROFL

I haven’t seen the real deal Skunk since around 1981. People say they have it but it smells like burning rubber or something. Uh no I’m sorry but that’s not Skunk!

I haven’t seen the real deal Skunk since around 1981. People say they have it but it smells like burning rubber or something. Uh no I’m sorry but that’s not Skunk!
Definitely not skunk if it smells like rubber. Haven’t had skunk weed, “that’s what we called it” since I was a teenager

Back
Top Bottom