Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

a sweet sweet smelling 'cherry bomb',, tho to suggest it smelled cherry would be a bit of a stretch,, more minty,, but surely fruity

P1170963 (2).JPG

peace and karma sent friends

Sticky, you say your at day 50 of flower and you have 70 more days to go? Wow 120 day flower time, bet you get a shitload yield!
this strain piles the fluffy bud on they should be quite large by then its basically a 14 week strain but they dont get amber and theyll keep pushing pistils so if you can take them out another 5or 6 weeks it just gets better we all want better lol.

Early eye candy!
Day 12 of flower, just love those little cotton balls!
20201220_205950.jpg

Love this time during the grow, really like the burst in growth when the root hit full potential in the smart pots, but the 10th thru the 35th day is just so different every day. It's cool!
20201221_090336.jpg

The screen has more squares than there are bud sites but hopefully some of the lower growth will get through the screen before the 21st day defo. I am removing some fans that are covering other bud sites now. Have done a little undercarriage pruning but not much, don't want to slow down stretch.
Believe the stretch is under control with about two weeks to go, remembering the last grow, the one Mimosa that I grew stretched for at least 28 days. She was in with the 4 Wedding Cake took about 70 plus days and could have gone a couple more.
Last night the tallest ones were just 6 inches above the screen, I stopped tucking them two days ago.
20201220_210026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom