Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

just my 2 cents worth.. its an ongoing process as the plants grow.. i try to make a habbit of picking off a pocket full
of crap every week or so .. it is a pain in my back for me bending over and stressing my body .. i get some done
the stuff that gets though goes to pop corn bud pile for butter..

thinks its a really good idea to get those inside bud sites that never get any light (direct beams) trim off
fan leaves for better air flow and exposes growing tips to the light ...

also makes harvesting alot less work later....
I appreciate it...I think I did a good job of it with Ammy, my Amnesia I had a few months ago, guess I've had a lot going on and a lot of transitioning while she has been growing the last few weeks and haven't paid her trimming enough mind...maybe I'll be able to get to her a little before I trim tonight...:thanks:

i think you need alot more light..... pop corn fluffy buds mostly .. sorry for being the bearer of bad news.. but
you need more light .. watts of light...

at minimum you should have 25 watts per sq ft .. upto 50 watts .. im running 50 watts per sqft..

how big is your grow space ?
They are getting 700 PAR, Which is sufficient at week 2 of flower if you have a low watts light, or any light to be honest. By week 8, i will be up to 1200 par with this low watt light.. Im not a " give it all she got from the door" type grower. Then you get shitty looking leaves making you think you have deficiency, when really, its because of to much light and heat. If i have 240 available watts at peak, Im not going to give her 240 watts at the start. I kept it at 50% in veg, and slowly crank it up thru flower. With these lights, turning it up and pulling it away from the grow to dial in lights is a waist of electric.

As for the "popcorn bud" assumption, i could of lollipopped them, but i didnt for a reason. This is a light review for a 420 sponsor, and i want to see how well it penetrates. They will fatten up, im not worried about that.

Anyways, my grow area is 3x3 main footprint. which is 225 watts at a minuinmnmmnm. I have 240 to use, and they will get that when the time is right.

PS: My back dont hurt, because im not spending time in my grow pickin off dead, dried ass leaves from over lightn and stressed ass plantLOL

They are getting 700 PAR, Which is sufficient at week 2 of flower if you have a low watts light, or any light to be honest. By week 8, i will be up to 1200 par with this low watt light.. Im not a " give it all she got from the door" type grower. Then you get shitty looking leaves making you think you have deficiency, when really, its because of to much light and heat. If i have 240 available watts at peak, Im not going to give her 240 watts at the start. I kept it at 50% in veg, and slowly crank it up thru flower. With these lights, turning it up and pulling it away from the grow to dial in lights is a waist of electric.

As for the "popcorn bud" assumption, i could of lollipopped them, but i didnt for a reason. This is a light review for a 420 sponsor, and i want to see how well it penetrates. They will fatten up, im not worried about that.

Anyways, my grow area is 3x3 main footprint. which is 225 watts at a minuinmnmmnm. I have 240 to use, and they will get that when the time is right.

PS: My back dont hurt, because im not spending time in my grow pickin off dead, dried ass leaves from over lightn and stressed ass plantLOL

you got alot to learn pal.. glade to help you .. you need more light .. how you know you got 700 par reading which
i totally dont believe from 180 watts.. what kind of light is it? you got an apogee par meter? post pic with 700 reading ....

180 divided by 3x3 = 9sqft ... = 20 watts per sq ft and your way above the plant .. not enough for good buds

get a few nugs at very top thats it.. they will be fluffy.. buy a ts 2000 led from mars hydro 300 watts..

your plant be way better .. added any time.. sooner the better..

turn you power up to max.. not going to burn nothing with 180 watts..

fluffy buds coming your way..

you should not be picking many dried leaves but picking off green ones and lots of lower bud sites
you got alot to learn ..

no burn leaves here 1230 watts in a 5x5 49.x watts per sq ft..

you got alot to learn pal.. glade to help you .. you need more light .. how you know you got 700 par reading which
i totally dont believe from 180 watts.. what kind of light is it? you got an apogee par meter? post pic with 700 reading ....

180 divided by 3x3 = 9sqft ... = 20 watts per sq ft and your way above the plant .. not enough for good buds

get a few nugs at very top thats it.. they will be fluffy.. buy a ts 2000 led from mars hydro 300 watts..

your plant be way better .. added any time.. sooner the better..

turn you power up to max.. not going to burn nothing with 180 watts..

fluffy buds coming your way..

you should not be picking many dried leaves but picking off green ones and lots of lower bud sites
you got alot to learn ..

no burn leaves here 1230 watts in a 5x5 49.x watts per sq ft..

Im not using a par meter. I use a lux meter i converted to par. Im getting 40,000 lux, and my meter converts that to 700 par. Ive tested it and compared it to many grow lights that were tested with Apogee meters. It is calibrated to 4000K 95 cri.. Which best matches my spectrum. Of course, its not dead on nuts, but its pretty dam close to it. This light ( DwarfStar mini) has alot of IR and UV so its probably slightly more. If i put it under my P1500 vipar light, I get a 1000 PPFD reading at 13 inches, which is in tune with 4-5 tests from various youtubers like Migro and Justintime. Its pretty universal for the SMD samsung chips.

Boosted it too 1000 par, about 55,000 lux
Lets ride on the edge.
I do know what you sayin tho Delta

I just wanna post this as an old school tribute and show a little bit of my Roots with cannabis. I think it's kinda cool. I've had it for years. I was just your average every day young punk who thought I knew everything!! Hahaha But I had great taste! Always hung out with an older crowd. Ed Rosenthal took the picture on the back and the front picture is a hybrid Haze x Northern lights #5 F-1 hybrid!! I always get excited all over again when I see this. Stay green Growmies!!✌️

20211203_145545.jpg

20211203_145541.jpg

20211203_145528.jpg

20211203_145522.jpg

20211203_145505.jpg

I did her bottom earlier before flower hit and I meant to do it again, actually said I was gonna in my journal and haven't gotten to it yet...there's definitely workable room there for sure, thank you for pointing it out and bringing it to my attention again Delta

i was doing more trimming i am a lazy ass trimmer but know its better to trim.. especially at the end when harvest faster .. thanks for being so kind..

i was doing more trimming i am a lazy ass trimmer but know its better to trim.. especially at the end when harvest faster .. thanks for being so kind..

I appreciate the help and direction as I have A LOT to learn to really be good at this and to help others do the same!! Thank you Delta!

I appreciate the help and direction as I have A LOT to learn to really be good at this and to help others do the same!! Thank you Delta!

wow bummer of a day.. was really putting my lazy ass to work trimming a few plants .. wow
then i saw pollen %$*^$*%%(%a;qhierg'oqan .

think this is looking like well trimmed plant to me .. now

Bubblegum aka Bubs

Darn she purdy

Entering week 12 because she had a very slow start...dud seed turned beauty queen. Think we have another week and a half or two on her. Even her trich shots are snazzy...

20211206_220435.jpg

20211206_211601.jpg

20211206_211555.jpg

20211206_120553.jpg

20211206_120543.jpg

20211204_115415.jpg

20211203_162211.jpg

2021_12_05_20_58_05_590.jpg

2021_12_03_21_41_50_177.jpg

2021_11_27_14_07_04_576~2.png

So there is actually a total of 8 different strains here at all different ages including a monster crop re veg. This is currently the combination of my veggie and flower tents, both autos and photos :yummy:

20211207_215615.jpg

20211207_215637.jpg

20211207_215632.jpg

20211207_215602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom