Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

At 16 -17 days of true flower the chocolate covered strawberries has put on sunscreen.

888D4F4B-137D-4178-A15F-79674963524F.jpeg

No Skunk#1 smells like a Skunk family just bombed you. Air filters for sure if you are growing indoors. Had some growing outside and the wind carried over 200 feet, no one close to the grow thank goodness!
Yooo i have an idea and tbh it really is skunky, the seeds i have are fresh sith some of them in their green shell, they smell so bad that man i wanna die the next moment

Great looking grow man…well done. Help an old timer out now and give me a couple words of wisdom on that strain??
I have a couple of the same (gelato autos) that I just started germinating.
Growing in amended soil under a HLG 320 QB.
Any helpful hints??
Congrats on a some super looking colas.

Thank you !

She is a hardy girl. Neither one complained at all when the others didn't like their feed @ 6.7g/gallon of MC.

Don't have any experience with amended soil. Been using ProMix HP for years.

I'll have to see at final weigh in but the yields look similar between topped and untopped.

Topping didn't keep her shorter but I also didn't do any LSTing. Both are around 40" tall. Node spacing is far enough apart I didn't do any defoliation or lollipoping . And so far I haven't had to support any branches.

I measured the untopped girl last night and her main cola is 19" long, rock solid and I can't get my hand around it !

They both are taking a gallon every two days, same as her much bushier sisters.

I can't believe I've held off on a taste but she does get a rub now and then, a wonderful perfume smell.

It was only recently that they started to sparkle. I'm seeing some foxtailing but I have been pushing the light to plant top distance. It doesn't bother me though, it's all bud ;)

My light on temperature averages 27C with a RH of 50%. No humidifier or dehumidifier.

Lights out can go as low as 19C.

Good luck with your grow !

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom