Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Feminised Seed Company Hula Haze.

12/12 from seed, 8 litre pots ;)

P10500411.JPG
P10500431.JPG
P10500471.JPG
P10500401.JPG
P10500441.JPG

well my flower room has never looked as good as it does right now,, so i had to document the splendour, and share,, zero bugs, new fert, higher humidity, good karma, some of the possible reasons for my fortune,,

P1160921-1.jpg

my lower flower room level,,four plants, back l - lemon haze/afghani,, back r - (lemon haze/afghani)/afghani,, front l - dinafem cheese,, front r - blueberry

a closer up of the dinafem cheese, ten days from harvest

P1160924-1.jpg

so smothered,, yum yum,

my upper flower room level,,

P1160922-1.jpg

tricky to get a good pic of this level,, very confined space,, contorting required,, three plants

all right side - jack herer,, back left - blueberry, very near ready,, huge, for me,, and front left is a buddha auto, black dwarf i think, from an assorted pak,,

very glad to share the beauty in me labooratoory today,, peace to all, and cheers

Organic Bubba Kush x Grand Daddy Purple:

DSC046946.JPG

DSC047237.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Ain't harvest season the best?? You guys are all rocking it hard this round.. very nice. Group reps!

Took some advice from The Major (thanks for the tips) :thumb: and we have some dry sift.... I've been reading about all the smugglers bringing in hash from Afganastan back in the day... got me excited. Smoking this brings back memories and some visions!! hahaha

Dry sift, I'm on that train...

1st time thru

20161111_164153.jpg

2nd time thru... all it needs is a little heat - it will turn a dark dark brown almost black.

:hookah:... it's a Salmon ... no a Crow..wait.. what?

20161111_185820.jpg

That looks great. The last time I remember smoking hash was back in the early 80's. We would use a safety pin, matchbook and an upside down pint glass to smoke it. I'm sure many of you remember that setup. :)

A nug. of my six month cured indoor Jade Dragon. (Green Crack x Grand Daddy Purple)

DSC051437.JPG

DSC051445.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom