Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

The way I see it.. there might be a little left of this early sample by the time it dries :laughtwo: maybe.
The suspense has been killing me for a long time with this one. It's looking like a very stable F1 of Scott's OG x Permafrost. Now dubbed Khione. :)
KHIONE.jpg

:Namaste:

Hey I'm kinda a newbie at growing I grew some seeds that my friend gave but wasn't the greatest quality kind. Was gonna order some white widow or ak47 from 420 does anyone else recommend any other site ?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey I'm kinda a newbie at growing I grew some seeds that my friend gave but wasn't the greatest quality kind. Was gonna order some white widow or ak47 from 420 does anyone else recommend any other site ?

I've had good luck with Herbie's

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I always order from attitude seed Bank never had a problem getting my orders or bad seeds

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i know i should shut the heck up, but, seriously,, does the thread tittle say,, "where is the best seed bank"???

edit::, dern, there go me motm chances,, aargh

This is from my first grow,4 weeks into flowering.
2b8089e70f20d76f19de220ca91c17cb.jpg

friend,, i hope you see them nanners there?? those are male pollen pods,, sure looks like to me,, some might know better,, so sorry

friend,, i hope you see them nanners there?? those are male pollen pods,, sure looks like to me,, some might know better,, so sorry

Agreed. Hard to be positive, but those sure look like nanners to me. :(

I used cutting from a female mother plant.
I've been looking for nanners hoping not to find any and the picture I take it find some.
Thanks for the heads up but what should I do now?
Any advice appreciated .

I used cutting from a female mother plant.
I've been looking for nanners hoping not to find any and the picture I take it find some.
Thanks for the heads up but what should I do now?
Any advice appreciated .

Do your best to pick them off as they appear. Or have seeded buds.

Do your best to pick them off as they appear. Or have seeded buds.

Yep, what the major said,, about all one can do,, do your best to get as many as you can,

Can be so annoying, and difficult,, karma sent fer yer task friend

Uk cheese

Unknown genetics cutting only.

Have lots planned for this amazing pheno in 2017!!

Ill be using some silver collide to create a male, using pollen harvested from that pollenate a female of the same pheno to get me some seeds .. while I'm there I will also pollinate some other strains, strawberry cough, blue dream and strawberry sour deisel to mention a few.

I'll set up a journal as soon as things begin to take shape hopefully within the next couple of weeks here's a cheeky bud about 4 weeks Into bloom from my prize cheese pheno!!

420-magazine-mobile353136293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom