Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

a bit of a twist on the eye candy them, indeed

420 member 'rifleman', aka, lucas,, aka, pa,, visited a legal dispensary , i think in denver,, and purchased some of the legal weed there,,

i will admit i never actually thought much about what the big boys do to combat pest and disease,, but iffin i did think about it,, i don't think i would have thot this big??

20161120_0838231.jpg

quite astounding,,

many thanks pa,,

haha, in the pest section, mine (like many others here) would show something like:
- nothing, it's clean, filtered air, no insects, no crap no problem, go for it :)

I have no problem throwing shit away and not think about it ever again.

haha, in the pest section, mine (like many others here) would show something like:
- nothing, it's clean, filtered air, no insects, no crap no problem, go for it :)

I have no problem throwing shit away and not think about it ever again.

Exactly. I don't have pests in my tents. I don't allow visitors, nothing from outside goes in, and that includes Roscoe the farting dog, so no need for pesticides. :)

after near exactly two years growing home,, my labooratoory is full of the prettiest plants i have ever had,, so many 'new' looks to be seen,, including this,,

this has not been seen in me labooratoory before

P1160930-1.jpg

i guess i might say,, the colours,, the fall colours abound,, so beautiful,, dinafem cheese,, one week from harvest,, 62 days in flower so far

P1160931.JPG

three or four harvests in the next week or so,, this not the first,, a blueberry,, tomorrow,, yay

put up some christmas lights today,,unreal weather for november twentywhatever, in the greatest white north, green north i mean, still greatest tho

my christmas tree can only dream to look as perty as this lovely on the right

P1160933-1.jpg

the three sisters,,

guess which bud was backbudded?? betcha can't,, haha,, this plant a (super lemon haze/afghani)/afghani cross, sixty two days in flower,, and just givin er like there is no tomorrow,, which i guess there really isn't soon,, haha,, a week or maybe a bit more from done like dinner

, i have had nothing but trouble with afghani regs hermying on me,, in the past,, i gave up on them a while ago,, this plant smells like a god, smelly wonderful god,,

It was quite harsh. The first time in my life I thought of throwing away cannabis.

Here's my label:

Soil 100% organic

Taste the breeze with the OH-Geeze!

Bro-tasty

Weed snob alert:

Friends of mine grow in Cali for the dispensaries. Very difficult to smoke ... like you borderline throw out, but I think that's some sort of 420 sin .... it can be used for .... fertilizer if nothing else!

On topic content:

Chemdawg 40ish days in flower, cool to see undersides of fan leaves covered in trichomes = crazy:

DSCN19288.JPG

Hey Buck, just want to throw acouple pics up. Red Leicester Tease day 56;
red35.jpg
red25.jpg

and
red19.jpg

She's fixing to get cut in acouple days. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom