Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

White Widow autoflower dry to 60%
20201011_085239.jpg

Notify your next of kin that you are not dead just really blazed.

Looks like old school blue moon ice cream...probably way before your time. And another one.
7209BC19-4D2A-43A3-8890-30849CCF1E58.jpeg
Beautiful buds :yummy:
Yep, before my time, I've only been smoking for about 16 years now :passitleft:...didn't start till I was heading out the door for retirement :hmmmm: well, maybe a little sooner :popcorn:

Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:
Omg! Those are some beauties! I'm drooling. So jealous.

@Dankman_420 heres what I just got from 3.3gs of sift. Ran it a bit too hot at 180f. But got 1.63g return. Not awful.....but then again I don't know what average or ballpark good return rates are for sift. I know 30+% is amazing for flower. But what about sift?
20201013_155519.jpg

I had a blow out and so I repackaged 2/3 of it in a new bag and ran again. Thought I got most blowout contamination out, but there is still a little left. Oh well. Live and learn right?

@Dankman_420 heres what I just got from 3.3gs of sift. Ran it a bit too hot at 180f. But got 1.63g return. Not awful.....but then again I don't know what average or ballpark good return rates are for sift. I know 30+% is amazing for flower. But what about sift?
20201013_155519.jpg

I had a blow out and so I repackaged 2/3 of it in a new bag and ran again. Thought I got most blowout contamination out, but there is still a little left. Oh well. Live and learn right?
Ive never measured return. I just want tasty dabs :D you'll go through bags but play around with temps and press times. With flower I press longer. Less time with sift, its more delicate I guess. Im no expert Ive only been pressing for few months. But its the best way for me to use up trim. Im not into edibles much

Pretty plants Van. Nice seed selection too :D
Thanks brother.....been a huge relief getting the big girls down and into buckets! Only 2 left outdoors now and they getting beat to shit today with the storm.

Back
Top Bottom