Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

Crop King White Cookies compliments Crop King as a prize 10 days

MG33_WCK_10_a.jpg
MG33_WCK_10_b.jpg

this is Dutch Passion Glueberry OG compliments Seedsman Seeds as a prize 22 days
there is another White Cookies under the GB you can see lower left last pic.
She is over a month old and wasn't growing so the GB went in the bag

MG33_GB_22_a.jpg

MG33_GB_22_b.jpg

Yup Looks like she cleared the bases with a Triple :) Must be Doc's soil :)
Hoping for more surprises :popcorn:

Is that what your running on god I wish i could get my hands on it easily but shipping costs are ridiculous to mine and all the extras I need just soil will do me for now ...

Is that what your running on god I wish i could get my hands on it easily but shipping costs are ridiculous to mine and all the extras I need just soil will do me for now ...

The actual Kit is not that Heavy as you would be providing your own Pro-Mix and EWC, that
is if you can get that were you are ? I am very new to this but so far looks like in a small grow
the soil could last a year or more before I have to buy more. The rest can be purchased in quantity
or as needed. Cost wise, for me anyway, its less then I have been spending :)

The actual Kit is not that Heavy as you would be providing your own Pro-Mix and EWC, that
is if you can get that were you are ? I am very new to this but so far looks like in a small grow
the soil could last a year or more before I have to buy more. The rest can be purchased in quantity
or as needed. Cost wise, for me anyway, its less then I have been spending :)

I can't get that stuff lol got someone looking into making their own he's currently undergoing test runs with it so fingers crossed il have some similar stuff I'm in the uk pal which is why it becomes so dear and hard to get

I can't get that stuff lol got someone looking into making their own he's currently undergoing test runs with it so fingers crossed il have some similar stuff I'm in the uk pal which is why it becomes so dear and hard to get

UK Understood, hope you get a handle on it but sounds like your well on your way.
A lot to understand and learn, hope your young :) I don't expect to have the years it
may take to fully understand all this (at least by my learning curve) but you never know
Miracles are still happening in my life :)

UK Understood, hope you get a handle on it but sounds like your well on your way.
A lot to understand and learn, hope your young :) I don't expect to have the years it
may take to fully understand all this (at least by my learning curve) but you never know
Miracles are still happening in my life :)

23 .and my hobby is growing so all my focus goes into this stuff but yeah should be a few month hopefully not years till he perfects it .. miracles happen to good people your obviously one of them

Back
Top Bottom