Confused! need help!

dankbudz68

what would happen if i am using a 6 week flowering schedule for my plants then found out that they were a 8 week flowering strain?i am growing in soil.i was told when i got the clones that they were hashplant.and that they were a 6 week flowering strain.i am 26 days into flowering.i use the house and garden line from van de zwans.my concern is that week 4 on the 6 week schedule is the peak of the cycle.and then the ppm starts to taper down into wk 5 then again in wk 6.if this strain is NOT a 6 wk strain and is an 8 wk strain,what will happen?i dont know much about this strain so i am confused as hell.any kind of input or help would be dearly appreciated.am i just being paranoid?.:tokin::thanks:

a 6 week strain???? as in 42 days???

yah man i was told that they finish in 45-50 days.i dont know tho.would this cause them to turn hermie?i found 4 plants last nite that showed signs of being hermies.dont know whats goin on.my room is light sealed so i know that this is not the reason.

I would feed them some back strap molasses with your normal nutes. I would feed them a normal amount, 1 table spoon per gallon. Don't go crazy with it.

The molasses is what blooming plants like, basically it breaks down to potassium.

Molasses is one of my favorite additives to make buds swell. Just dilute 2 to 4 tablespoons per gallon of water and use for irrigation during the last four to six weeks of flowering. Buds will swell about 20%, and the smoke will be rich and SWEET.
Jorge Cerventes

(High Times Magazine May issue 2007 in the Jorge Cervantes Rx section.)

what would happen if i am using a 6 week flowering schedule for my plants then found out that they were a 8 week flowering strain?i am growing in soil.i was told when i got the clones that they were hashplant.and that they were a 6 week flowering strain.i am 26 days into flowering.i use the house and garden line from van de zwans.my concern is that week 4 on the 6 week schedule is the peak of the cycle.and then the ppm starts to taper down into wk 5 then again in wk 6.if this strain is NOT a 6 wk strain and is an 8 wk strain,what will happen?i dont know much about this strain so i am confused as hell.any kind of input or help would be dearly appreciated.am i just being paranoid?.:tokin::thanks:

In an 8 week strain isnt week 5 and 6 the max ppm weeks if so all you do for longer strains is to extend the max bloom stage ppms so you build to max ppm on weeks 4 maintain through week 5 and 6 then begin flush I would think

thanks to u all for your input.things are lookin real good.im currently on day 42 in bloom.huge thick tops.potent smell.using h&g shooting powder instead of molasses.starting to flush the dayu after tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom