Cookies Kush Clones In Soil - 2017

As beginner growers, sometimes we have to push the boundaries to learn what our plants are capable of handling. I think thats a good thing as long as we learn to listen to our plants. You will be amazed at what they can recover from.

Starting to see some healing and new growth... I'm still unsure how the bottom canopy of fan leaves are going to react. Any suggestions? In the collage picture the top is Day of the Mistake discovered. Bottom picture is about 3 days later. The other two pics are from today as well.
420-magazine-mobile947681582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile403089133.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347409644.jpg

Looking good, the only thing I can really recommend is getting rid of a lot of those larger fan leaves lower on the growth. They are eating a bunch of energy from your plant that could otherwise be going towards new growth. Opening up the undergrowth area also helps with air flow which is really important.

That will be when the real fun starts (minus about 7 days after you flip....not much happens differently for the first week after you flip. But once the hairs start appearing, its on!!

Watered and fed yesterday with all nutes. PH 6.9 Temps around 80 RH 45 or so. Did some minor defol and got rid of some leaves either blocking light or not getting light. Some of the growth is poking through the SCROG.
420-magazine-mobile1842881257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954435497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile775432691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile906810403.jpg

Here's what's going on in the veg room...
420-magazine-mobile2145731878.jpg

Trichomes are making their grand arrival...

420-magazine-mobile1844799894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516071264.jpg

And the sweet, sweet smell is now present. I know Barneys Farm gets a lot of shit, but this particular girl from them had been awarded best weed smoked by some heavy users in the area. I'm glad I got one of their unicorns!

I decided to take the screen down. I secured the netting differently than last time and it wasn't effective. I also needed a place to put the Baby Boom Auto and wanted easier access to the girls.

I finally received an actual PH meter, PH test kit and PPM meter. My tap water tests at 8.0 PH and 145 PPM. After nutes the PH is 6.5. Didn't test PPM after (not sure why). Just coasting the nutes at 2 tsp Bloom, 1 tsp Micro and 1 tsp Grow. Temps have been better 72*F - 78*F with RH hanging around 45-70.
420-magazine-mobile2032709238.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1994771480.jpg

Not for the rest of this grow. I have select branches tied down with pipe cleaners and feel like it's going to hold shape. I'm trying a few different things this go around and seeing what I like best. This is only my 3rd grow.

The left girl I defoliated very selectively and left a lot of bottom growth. The right girl has most of the bottom growth removed and more heavily defoliated.

Just seeing what works best for my set up.

Gotcha brother. I really needed a double scrog on my grow. The ATF I am growing can't support its colas and I am using plant yo-yo's to help keep them upright.

Back
Top Bottom