Cookies Kush Clones In Soil - 2017

Some pics immediately after watering with PH'd water only.
420-magazine-mobile461737148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1205624479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1916986901.jpg

And a shot of the Baby Boom Auto:
420-magazine-mobile756334331.jpg

Had to harvest a little early due to some unforseen circumstances. Ended up with 78.25 grams. I'm happy with what I got but have a lot of work ahead to get to 1g/W. This was under a 315 W CMH. Pics to come once they are cured.

Edit: harvested over a week ago and they're nice and dry, just need some jar time now. So the weight is dry weight.

Had to harvest a little early due to some unforseen circumstances. Ended up with 78.25 grams. I'm happy with what I got but have a lot of work ahead to get to 1g/W. This was under a 315 W CMH. Pics to come once they are cured.

Edit: harvested over a week ago and they're nice and dry, just need some jar time now. So the weight is dry weight.

Congrats brother!! I was shooting for that mark of 1g/watt but I fell short in my first grow. I came out with 413 grams under 510 watts (2 LEDs). I think if I grow in bigger pots and do a couple things different I can hit that mark.

Congrats brother!! I was shooting for that mark of 1g/watt but I fell short in my first grow. I came out with 413 grams under 510 watts (2 LEDs). I think if I grow in bigger pots and do a couple things different I can hit that mark.
I'm going to have to try a few things different lol. Good job with the 413 g' s. You're almost there.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Did you get a final weight at all?
78 grams of dried bud. It wasn't a lot but I did have to harvest a few weeks before I was planning to. Something came up for a few weeks that was going to compromise the grow so I had to get it early. Everything is back to normal now and we have a few more things going.

420-magazine-mobile137015679.jpg

Baby Boom Auto that's coming along nicely

420-magazine-mobile1020806399.jpg

Then clockwise from front left:
Cookies Kush, Cookies Kush sprayed with colloidal silver that started producing some balls!, Baby Boom Auto, and Pure Northern Lights

Also have an Original White Widow and Afghani #1 male to harvest for pollen, along with Tutankhamon fem that I'm training right now, plus a few clones.

Back
Top Bottom