Corporate Sell-out Journal, Shady Deals For Banana Seeds From Seedsman

Looking good!
I had to supplement cal mag early on so, might be something to keep an eye on.
No problem Honcho!
All my vegetables and seedlings are sharing a nutrient bucket, and my tomatoes need a good calcium boost anyway, I'll throw a big splash in there tonight. :surf: :morenutes:

Can't see the forest for the trees...

They would get lost if I didn't elevate them above the vegetables.
I'm not sure how I want to train these little broads. If I train them differently, then it negates the use of different soils. I've got time to think about it. It'll be another few days before I have to decide if I'll chop their heads off like European royalty or let them grow wild.

20240402_031223.jpg

20240402_031138.jpg

The days a rolling by, but summer is coming in slowly. I got nothing to do for these broads yet, they're too young for the club, but their day is coming. By next week I'll Marie Antoinette these heifers. I'm ready for the bondage and the training... Till then they're stuck in the trap with the vegetables and the gangsters. Life isn't easy in the garden shed, it's dog eat dog in there...

20240406_034535.jpg

20240406_034540.jpg

20240406_034544.jpg

20240406_034608.jpg

20240406_034556.jpg

Someone was looking for you...

I finally had a chance to show the twins some attention. Up-potted into a set of Mini-Sips. They contain 4 gallons of dirty stuff and a 1 gallon fuel tank. Should be good enough for government work. One is in my outdoor garden soil, complete with worms and bugs and the whole menagerie, also added perlite to help with wicking. The other is in my custom indoor soil, with a secret blend of 27 herbs and spices, just like that ole boy from Kentucky. :ganjamon: We'll see which one grows better herb!
They both got a half reservoir of water and placed under the new V-sun lights. Tomorrow the training begins!
Let's Roll Baby!

20240418_002536.jpg

20240418_002507.jpg

20240418_002525.jpg

Second training day for the Banana Girls! We're only about 2 weeks from the flower flip. My soil blend looks to be growing more efficiently than the garden soil, but we'll let the flowers tell the story.

20240421_032942.jpg

20240421_033644.jpg

20240421_033711.jpg

They'll be no escaping those restraints, Rhino! :Rasta:

looking great. love the journal name.
Thank you sir! It's been back alley deals and questionable standards of practice from the beginning, but we're under the Big Top now! This circus is ready for the spotlights!
They'll be no escaping those restraints, Rhino! :Rasta:
I got a million holes drilled around the lip of those totes. If they slip a restraint, I'll throw on 2 - from different directions. This is 50 shades type of bondage, there's no 'safe word' in use here...🤫🫣🧵❤️‍🩹

Their recovery is superb, a very resilient strain. The fat fans tell me they aren't fully accustomed to the "SIP Liiiiiiiife" [throws up some West Coast gang signs I saw on TV] 🤟🤘✋🤚✌️🫰
This next 2 weeks will just be quad training and fill-in photos, nothing super sexy, so I may throw in the odd photo of other stuff too. Like this ashwaganda plant that I recently sprouted! That joker will take 6 months to mature, but I'm willing to wait it out.
That's it for today's photo shoot. I won't do another tie down for a day or two, so it's on cruise control tonight. Be easy!

20240421_171340.jpg

20240421_171552.jpg

That's pretty cool, the baby ashwaganda. Would you recommend it as a good herbal medicine for lowering stress, blood pressure and such?
Good question...see, what had happened was...
I grew it last season. Harvested it, dried it, and processed it. Then I did nothing else. Haven't tried it out yet. I did recently quit drinking Monster Energy drinks, due to a customer who enjoys the same flavor that I do - developing bladder cancer. It just turned me off of them, so I'll brew up some ashwaganda tea tomorrow and see if that lights my morning fire.

I do know that RSO lowers blood pressure. I don't know how long it lasts, but it definitely does, I saw it firsthand on many occasions.

Back
Top Bottom