Could someone help diagnose my plant?

misfit808

420 Member
hi long time lurker here first time poster .. im growing a jack herer auto in fox farms ocean ive noticed the tips of the leaves are curling down with brown blotches
and the leaves are a dark green ... i thought calmag would fix it but it doesnt seem to be doing anything ....currently im on day 57 ... should i just give her regular water and let it go since she is close to harvest ?

Attachments

• 20190217_085657.jpg
    20190217_085657.jpg
    829.3 KB · Views: 75
Yes the nugs are very large ... I was thinking the plant was pulling nutrients from those leaves causing the browning ? I'm just really paranoid since it showed up so fast

Attachments

• 20190217_092555.jpg
    20190217_092555.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 77
  • 20190217_092548.jpg
    20190217_092548.jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20190217_092540.jpg
    20190217_092540.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190217_092520.jpg
    20190217_092520.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190217_092509.jpg
    20190217_092509.jpg
    724.3 KB · Views: 62
yes, that is exactly what is going on... it is called the fade. How do your trichomes look? The buds look nice and chunky and just about done.
some of the trichomes are milky some arent i think its ready to harvest but there isnt much smell to her is that normal for her not to smell dank lol

some of the trichomes are milky some arent i think its ready to harvest but there isnt much smell to her is that normal for her not to smell dank lol
I would guess that you are in the last 2 weeks or less and that your trichomes are going to start turning amber very soon. Some plants just smell like plants until the bud is dried and cured... it is curing where most of the smell and taste develop.

I would guess that you are in the last 2 weeks or less and that your trichomes are going to start turning amber very soon. Some plants just smell like plants until the bud is dried and cured... it is curing where most of the smell and taste develop.

so if i see some amber trichomes i should harvest ? ive only spoted a couple that are amber ... thanks for your help emilya

Nothing I can really add to the expert advice you've already received,except to say that my plants always look like they're near death just before harvest (because they are) -if they don't,then it's probably not harvest time yet.

I will clarify that you should wait until you see amber to harvest. When that is, is a matter of personal preference. Some prefer the heady high resulting at 98% cloudy/2% amber. I prefer more of a medicinal high, at 10-15% amber. Everyone has their own preference. Your mission, if you accept it, is to find your personal sweet spot.
i see i hear when the trichomes are amber that means its turning into CBD correct ?.. that Mission Impossible quote though :bravo:

Nothing I can really add to the expert advice you've already received,except to say that my plants always look like they're near death just before harvest (because they are) -if they don't,then it's probably not harvest time yet.
do plants do this because they are sending all their energy to the bud ?

I will clarify that you should wait until you see amber to harvest. When that is, is a matter of personal preference. Some prefer the heady high resulting at 98% cloudy/2% amber. I prefer more of a medicinal high, at 10-15% amber. Everyone has their own preference. Your mission, if you accept it, is to find your personal sweet spot.
i know its a little off topic but i read a post that you made and it was about up potting .... do u recommend up potting for autoflowers ? ive read else where it could shock the roots and delay the growing process if i mess something up during the transfer ...currently i just germinate and put it in its final home ...

Back
Top Bottom