Cow Dung & Peat Moss & 1400 Watts!

Re: Cow shit and peat moss and 1400 watts!

Ok so u know cowshit and peat moss is the medium. My lights are mars hydro 96s 2 of em. And a metal halide and hps lamp. Inline fan and carbon filter . All vented out the attic. Nano lux 1000 watt switchable ballast. My room is 6 by 6 by 8 .
ed8924911736861207456995a5913871.jpg

Subbed!! Very interested in revenging!! Thank you!!!

A couple will be seedlings I have her . Which I believe is a northern lights white widow cross and I also have skunk special that just broke the soil.
d78b305db4734609215fff95257825bb.jpg
3f13c362de6adf6fbbaa3d49a0b0b7d7.jpg

Ok I promised to say when and how and where and why on my clones on Revegging so I'll try my best here brothers. Ok depending on how long your gonna veg is how u start to determine where u take your clones from. The thicker the vine the longer it will take to grow to a decent plant to bud. But the buds sites are really multiplied. You want to clone from the smaller vines on the bottom of your plant that are softer . Skin wise. Now they can be harder to root sometimes but not always so I always take a bunch of clones from my plants. Now when I say a lot last year I pulled over 50 clones off of just a couple reveg plants . And threw away over 100 . Reveg will create a lot of bullshit to pull off at the bottom of the plant but leave it the hell alone that's where your clones will come from. Now when you want to start taking clones for reveg also depends on how big a bush u will get . And how long it will take to reveg. If u take one after u switch to 12 12 after u start seeing bud develope . That will in turn make your reveg time shorter. Why u say? I'll show pics on how the lil bid sites stretch out enlongating themselves so new leaf can be developed. On those spots it's important to defoil the small five leaf leaves because they will not let light into the new growth. U will see in pics. . So the bigger the buds sites the more time but it's worth it with the size of plant and added bid spaces .

Looks great man. I'm really hoping I can get one of my critical mass hybrids going . I had one kick the bucket last night. Humidity went way Down and I didn't have it covered . Just a dumb mistake. Ive got a few more put in the ground. Ones gonna grow like it or not lol

Looks great man. I'm really hoping I can get one of my critical mass hybrids going . I had one kick the bucket last night. Humidity went way Down and I didn't have it covered . Just a dumb mistake. Ive got a few more put in the ground. Ones gonna grow like it or not lol

That sucks letting these finish out and 1 3 bears OG in few more weeks then I'm
gonna run either 2or 3. 3 bears OG with 2 CBD critical mass vegging about halfway through on then 3bog see how that works out. Starting to like these autoflowers. My sour livers where huge I hade 2 plants produce just Lil shy of 3/4 lbs. good haul on them. Gonna have more of my critical mass. Got some really nice fat buds that are thick and dense. Really covered with crystals

Back
Top Bottom